Chapter 48

Are we really fated together?

 

September 30, 2015 has finally come. The day of Leeteuk and Kang Sora's wedding. It has been exactly 4 years since they meet in a show called WGM. They were a main couple for almost an year, and had been secretly dating for 3 years. After Leeteuk finished his mandatory military service, which every healthy Korean man has to do, they both were caught by paparazzi. They publicly acknowledged their relationship, and the results were different than others. Some fans were against it, while most of them accepted it. The public completely adores them so much that they have been getting offers for commercials. They have become models for many brands and became one of the most loved couples in Asia. They have been asked about marriage, but they have avoided it. After 1 year, around April, Leeteuk proposed Sora on nation television. And how could Sora say no,  to a man who had enough guts to say he loved her in front of the whole world? 
 
Sora is getting her makeup as she thought about her 4 years together with Jungsoo. The wedding will take place in Jamsil Stadium, with their fans watching them, just how Jungsoo wanted. She is now at the women's greenroom, with other women around her. After two hours, she would be Mrs. Park Jung Soo. 
 
??: are you done with your makeup, Sora? 
 
Sora snaps out from her dreamland, and sees Sena through her mirror. Her bridesmaid is wearing a red strapless gown, which showcased her body line. Her black hair was French braided, and she was wearing enormous earrings. She had makeup more than usual, but in a good way, and her red lips made her look y and beautiful. 
 
Sora: oh? You aren't wearing your flowers? It isn't delivered? 
Sena: It's here, but I will wear it later. Are you done with your makeup?
Sora: yes, should I change now? (she gets up, but Sena stops her) Wae? What's wrong? 
Sena: you... You are happy right? 
Sora: you sound like my mother..
Sena: I am serious right now! 
Sora: (hugs her in reassurance) I am happy... Happy right now to think I am spending my life with a person I love. (seeing her tears) Don't cry! Your makeup will get ruined. 
Sena: and I want to see you happy like this forever. (Dabs a tissue near her eyes) lets go, we have to get you ready, our Mrs. Park Jung Soo. 
 
---------------------------------------
 
Jungsoo is already on the stage, waiting for his bride. The stadium is filled with their fans, showing support to the couple. All the congratulation performances are over, and the wedding starts. All the members are here, and Hyukjae, Donghae, Siown, and Kibum would be leaving for military next month. Some of the members are with him besides him and behind the priest. All their friends are siting in the audience, waiting for the couple's union. The orchestra starts to play, indicating the bride's arrival. His mother was accompanied by Heechul. Inyoung, his sister, was accompanied by Yesung. Sora's mom was accompanied by Kangin, and then came the beautiful little children with the gorgeous bridesmaid, Lee Sena. Then, Sora finally came, with her father. Jungsoo's eyes literally popped out as he saw his beautiful bride walking towards him. The simplest gown is the most beautiful one, only if you are wearing it happily. Sora's smile was filled with bliss, which caused Jungsoo to get teary. Her heart leaped out as she saw her handsome groom on the stage, with his cheeks ascended to heavens. As they reach at the front of the stage, Sora's dad hugs her, kisses her forehead and gives her hand to Jungsoo. The couple climbs the stairs and faces the priest, who gives them a kind smile. The priest begins the ceremony...
 
Priest: Kang Sora, do you accept Park Jung Soo as your lawful husband, and love him through good and bad times? 
Sora: I do..(calmly) 
Priest: Park Jung Soo, do you accept Kang Sora as your lawful wife, and lie her through good and bad times? 
Jungsoo: I do... (confidently) 
Priest: I announce you as man and wife. You may kiss the bride. 
Jungsoo: before that, I have something to say. (holds Sora's hand tightly) Thank  you for accepting my love. I may not be a perfect man, but I want to be the best husband for you. Thank you for being my wife. And most importantly, thank you loving the incomplete me. I love you. 
 
Sora was clearly touched, and tears starts to fall. Not only Sora, but everyone in the audience is clearly touched by Jungsoo's words. He cups her head and kisses her sweetly, and thus beginning their marriage. Everyone claps for the newlyweds and the fans realese their white balloons in the air. Jungsoo carries his wife and walks down the aisle with confidence. The couple leaves for their party, and then....comes their wedding night. 
 
------------------------------ 
 
A/N: next chapter would be Teukso's turn. And I am soo happy right now! Teukso won the popular award, and when the MCs asked if she was going to visit him, Sora gave a very detailed answer. She doesn't have an older brother or friends that are in army, so how would she know about this? Unless she researched it herself for someone.. <3<3