Chapter 19

Are we really fated together?

 

It's been almost 3 months since Sena and Eunhyuk have been going out.... They always send texts and call each other everyday... Sora has been quiet about Leeteuk...sure, they do send texts like "good morning" or "have a nice day"...... Sora is keeping her distance from Leeteuk... Sena never pushed it though..... And Sora has been busy with her film shooting and commercials.... Sena's drama was a hit and now, she is getting offers for commercials and drama.... Nowadays, everyone recognizes her whenever she goes to supermarket even without any makeup.... But the sad thing is that Eunhyuk is not here.... Meaning that Super Junior are having a World Tour, which is a good thing, but Sena is missing her Teddie prince.... And their first date, he did so much for her... She feels like she is the only one who is receiving and that's not fair.... She wants to do something for him, but what should she do? Their special day was coming.....she has to surprise him, but she does not have any idea... 
 
Sena and Sora were at home, drinking their coffee and catching up with their lives when the idea popped in Sena's head....
Sena: Lets have a party! 
Sora: huh? 
Sena: a party! We will have a surprise party for Super Junior....
Sora: I don't think I should do this...
Sena: wae? Because of Leeteuk? 
Sora looked down and avoided Sena's eye...
Sena: Sora... You need to meet him, you can't ignore him forever! 
Sora: it's never gonna happen.... He's like a superstar while I am just a rookie...
Sena: you really need to stop this.... Even I thought that I won't be with Hyukjae, but aren't I doing that right now?? Sora, when it comes to love, you should follow your heart than your head.....
Sora: but, unnie...I am scared...even if we go out, what would be our future? What if he likes me just for the show? 
Sena: talk to him then.....be clear to him...that's why we should totally have a party for them.... Besides, they ended a World Tour and are preparing a comeback... Would it be great for a renuion? Please, please, pretty please?? 
Sora looked at her unnie's excited eyes...she knows why Sena wanted to do this, and besides she need some private time with Leeteuk....
Sora: okay....
Sena: yes! 
Sena started to jump around with excitement.... They needed a game plan to make this surprise party successful...
Sena settled down with a pen and paper, so they went through the list...
Sena: first, venue...
Sora: wouldn't it be better if we could have a party in a resort? It will be private vacation...
Sena: then, we can go to my villa...
Sora: unnie! You have a villa? ( shocked) 
Sena waited for Sora's brain light to turn on and rolled her eyes.... Sora realizes that she is talking to the chairman of  YG Tech., the most influential company in South Korea...
Sora: oh right....but what are we going to tell them? They don't know that you are....
Sena: (cutting in) we can say that my mom's friend own this place and she gave a discount... And it is kinda true since my mom brought it and gifted to me... And I never went there, so this would be good....
Sora: what about their schedule? They are busier than us...
For this, Sena had to stop and think... How would they deal with this? 
Sena: wait.... Who is Shindong's girlfriend? 
Sora: Nari? 
Sena: do you know her? 
Sora: ya... We met at the concert....
Sena: we could include her and Shindong... They can convince their manager with us... Shindong could bring them here saying that his friend owns this villa and allowed them to stay there for 2 to 3 days.... Their manager will not come though... The manager can go and spend some time in his own or with his family.... He must be tired too... Wait, do you have Nari's number? Where do you think she is? 
Sora: ya.. I have her number.... And I think she is with Shindong, meaning she is also in Paris.... Hmm... This could actually work... What about food? 
Sena: I will cook.... Okay, call Nari now....
Sora calls Nari....
Nari: hello? 
Sora: Annyonghaseyo..... This is Sora...
Nari: oh Sora! Wait, I will give the phone to Leeteuk oppa....
Sora: chakamanyo! I called because we need your help... I will keep it into loudspeaker... Sena unnie is with me....
Nari: Eunhyuk oppa's girlfriend? 
Sena: de....this is Sena....
Nari: unnie! Annyonghaseyo! How are you? 
Sena: I am fine.... But I have a favor to ask... 
Nari: what is it? 
Sena explains everything to Nari, except the house is actually hers.... Nari listens to everything and thinks this is a good idea... 
Nari: what about Kibum? Heechul oppa? Kangin oppa? 
Sena: I can call Kibum and he can bring the other two.... If Kibum refuses, lets just say that I know a lot of his secrets.... 
Nari: Soohee? Heechul oppa's girlfriend? Heechul didn't see her since she is in US...
Sena: I will do something about that....but you have to tell Shindong so that he can convince them to come, okay? 
Shindong: okay Sena nuna! I will help you.... It's been long time since we had a vacation....
Nari: we will talk to manager oppa, and he isn't allowed to come right? 
Sena: yes.... then, i will leave this matter to you... 
Sora: thank you so much guys! And remember that others should not know anything please! 
Shindong: arraso.... Then, I will try to clear the schedule for 4 days.... I will call to let you know.... 
Sena: you can call on my number (gives her number)... Let's make this party successful! Fighting! 
Sora hanged her phone... She got a text from her manager saying that she had a schedule.... Sora hugged Sena and left while Sena was on the phone.... Sena called her villa's staff and said that they had to clean the place and set everything right.... They are going to have a party....
------------------------------------------