Chapter 15

Are we really fated together?

 

The group saw animals and had fun together....the couples took turns for each ride...along the way, Sena took many pictures of her with Eunhyuk....a really beautiful memory...at last it was time to eat...Leeteuk brought some food, but Sena prepared something....
Sena: I actually made some food....
Eunhyuk: oh really?
Sena rushed to her manager who had her lunch boxes...Sora just gave a "I told ya" look to Leeteuk and Eunhyuk....she knew her unnie too well... Sena brought two lunch boxes......for her and Eunhyuk....she gave one to Eunhyuk....he opened it and was surprised...there are sandwiches and also fruits...
http://www.walltor.com/images/wallpaper/sandwiches-and-fruit-in-lunch-box-91606.jpg
Sena: do you like it? 
Eunhyuk's mouth was full and he could only nod...it is soo delicious! Leeteuk gestures Eunhyuk to feed Sena.... Eunhyuk was reluctant but he gave in....Sena's face was red again...they both enjoyed their time....but they don't seems to be sharing their lunch boxes with Leeteuk or Sora....they sure do love their food...
Sora: unnie! Aren't you going to share? 
Sena: mihane....I don't an extra box for you two...I am sorry....
It was a waste to ask anything to Sena or Eunhyuk....but there was one problem...
Sena: I have schedule though.....
Eunhyuk: what can of schedule? 
Sena: press conference...for my new drama...
Leeteuk: that's right! Aren't you doing a drama with Lee Seungi? 
Sena: de....he is my oppa in the drama...
Eunhyuk: what kind of role do you play? 
Sena: for that, you have to watch the drama...
Eunhyuk: of course! I will watch it just for you.....
He smiled and again their eyes met and something warm feeling surfaced inside their bodies....Leeteuk interpreted and they both looked away...both of them feeling embarrassed...
Leeteuk: how about we go for a last scary ride? 
Others agreed but one person was really scared of it....it was Sena....and she went pale after seeing the ride.... Eunhyuk noticed this and squeezed her hands, giving her assurance....and whisper into her ears....
Eunhyuk: don't worry....I won't leave you again....
Sena looked into his eyes and all she found was sincere feelings....and she rode the whole ride while holding his hand.....
------------------------------------------