Chapter 32

Are we really fated together?

Sena is the most happiest person in the world. Acting and and her company was going good, Sora was sad that Leeteuk was in army, but she tried to not show it, and her family was happy. But, the best part was that Hyukjae was her boyfriend. It is perfect. Everyday they sent messages and calls and meet every weekend. He is the perfect boyfriend. But not always everything goes perfectly. 

------------------------------------------
Sena's manager said that she had a meeting with someone important. She didn't know who it was but she follows her anyway. They come to a restaurant and they went to a private room, and inside is a man. Sena realizes who it is as soon as she entered the room, and her face went pale. 
Kim Young-nim, Eunhyuk's boss and CEO of SM Entertainment,  was sitting and waiting for her. He smiled at her nervousness. 
KYN: hello, please take a seat.
Sena stiffly obeyed him. She was shocked and surprised that he is the one who wants to meet her. Why?
KYN: well, there has been a lot of YG tech related articles, aren't there? I wonder how the boss is dealing with?

Sena: cut the chase, what do you want?

KYN: well, I know that you are dating Eunhyuk, and I want you to break up with him.  
Sena: what are you talking about? ( acting innocent)
He takes out some pictures.... Pictures of Sena and Hyukjae kissing, holding hands and hugging... There are some other pictures which makes her heart stop... Her entering YG Tech. Her talking with Kwangsoo and signing some papers.....Sena's hands were shaking when she took the photos...
KYN: you can take these.. I have many copies... But, ELFs would be sad to see Eunhyuk getting kicked out of SJ and also the company. And is it safe to associated with you right now?
Sena's lip started to quiver. She knew what he meant. If everyone finds out that she is the boss of YG, there is going to uproar. And being with associated with a boss whose company had a lot controversy would kill his career. He said that he loves her, but after the news comes out, he is going to hate her, and she can't bear that.... And by the looks of it, KYN has threatened her that if she did not leave him, he is going to remove Eunhyuk. She knows how much SJ means to Eunhyuk. She can't take that away from him. She is a dangerous person. She could kill his career. 
KYN: I will give you one week. If you don't do it, then you will lose everything. 
And after that he left. Tears started to spill out. Her manager comes in. 
Sena: why did you do it? 
Manager: I had no choice! If I didn't do what he said, then do you know how much trouble it will cause the company? 
Sena: and you didn't think about me? Manager: what about my family? I don't have enough money to support my family! 
Sena: You could have asked me..... You know what, just get lost. You got what you wanted.... Don't you dare come near me. You are not going to work with me anymore. The contract is over. 
She couldn't believe that her manager betrayed her. She left and went inside her car. She banged her head, and cried loudly. What will she do? 
------------------------------------------
I actually don't like KYN because he doesn't let SuJu use their whole talent....he just focuses more on SNSD and TVXQ...SuJu and f(x) are really talented and could do many things...why can't f(x) debut in China? They would be popular as SNSD is in Japan...why is SuJu not debuted in Japan?  And what the heck was his statement about Eunhyuk-IU scandal? Nothing! Nada! I just don't like the company...but I have no problems with label mates....