Chapter 11

Are we really fated together?

 

After one week, he is in front of her house. When the offer for an date with blind date partner came to him, he immediately accepted it. But when he found out that other members also got the same offer, he tried to convince them to reject it. Well...he knew their secrets so it wasn't that hard. But, it was a chance to make up his mistake, and he wasn't going to leave it. When he asked the producers what the other party said, they said that she is still thinking about it. The explosion that the episode gave was no joke...he suddenly has anti-fans and people started dissing him, but he didn't care. The only person he cared about was her...and he was here to convince her to go on a date with him...even if it's not real...at least he would show his true self... Sora really help and gave him their address...he hope she was awake. Is it too early? "What are you doing? Go and ring the bell!". Slowly he moved toward the door. He closed his eyes, and prayed for an answer. "Why did he care? " The answer is simple... Eunhyuk likes Sena...no..scratch that.. Lee Hyukjae likes Lee Sena....
------------------------------------------
 
Sena heard the bell...where was she? Oh...she passed out in the living room while doing her company work and trying to read the script again...this was the third time this week...it's tiring to do two things at the same time..btw, who is it? There is no sign of Sora though...she must have an early schedule...she got up and went to the door...she wasn't fully awake..she yawned and open the door...
Sena: who is it?
There is a man...suddenly her eyes got wide...she wasn't sleepy anymore....the man looked really familiar...no way...no way...was she dreaming??
Sena: Eunhyuk-ssi? 
He smiled...she was wearing blue pajamas...her hair is messed into a bun..she clearly didn't have any makeup, but looked the same when he met her for the first time...she had some drool over face and looked like she just woke up.....but to him...she is the most beautiful person in the world...
Eunhyuk: can I come in? 
------------------------------------------