Chapter 42

Are we really fated together?

 

Sena opened her eyes, and found herself in a white place... Wait, was she dead? She tried to move, and found out that her body worked perfectly fine... She got up and saw a bench at the end... She saw a man sitting on it, as if waiting for someone... Sena's heart started to beat faster... She walked slowly to that bench, and saw the man turn to her... 
 
Sena: appa? 
Dad: come sit here, my dear... 
 
She quietly sits besides him... She asks her least important question...
 
Sena: am I dead? 
Dad: no, you are not dead. You are at the dreamland with me. (laughing voice) 
 
Sena nods and looks at her dad... He looked the same the last time she had seen him... She was getting emotional.. 
 
Sena: dad, I am sorry that- 
Dad: what are you sorry about? My death? Your mom's death? (seeing her flinch) Sena, it was not your fault.. Death comes in many ways.. You have to overcome your past to go to your future... Then only will you find your happiness... It's okay... 
 
Sena's heart finally felt at ease... As if a knot was finally released... She cried and her father lend his shoulder... After few minutes, she regained her control... Her handsome father... The first male she ever loved... Another question comes up, but she brushes it away... 
 
Dad: you should ask your question, Sena... (as if he knew that question) 
 
After much hesitation, she asks the question that had been in her brain for a long time, but she never had the courage to ask it... 
 
Sena: you used to make me meet with your girlfriends after mom died... But I never met Victoria before you introduced her as your wife... You said you only meet her for a week, and then you decided to get married... Why did you marry her that fast? 
Dad: we fell in love... But after knowing what I do for a living, she started to back out... She was worried if she and Olivia would embarrass us... All my instincts said that if I gave her a little more time, I would lose her... 
Sena: that's nonsense! Who wouldn't want you? what about those women?
Dad: they only wanted me because of my wealth and for security... Only few truly wanted me... And by now, you must know what Victoria wanted... (Sena nodded) She wanted to be a good mother, and a wife. Anyways, there will be few times in your life when all your instincts tell you to do something. Something that could ruin your plan, defies logic, and even may seems crazy to some people. (emphasizing) When that happens, just do it. Ignore logic, ignore odds, ignore complications just follow your instincts. Just do it. 
 
Sena turned her head away, exactly knowing what her father meant... Ignore everything, and follow your heart... 
 
Dad: you said this all the time to Sora. And now, when it's your time to take that advice, you reject it? You insult me, young lady? (teasingly) 
Sena: (laughing) where are we right now? It's white everywhere... It hurts my eyes...
Dad: wherever you want to be.. 
 
The place suddenly turned into a railway station... Sena looked surprised and her dad's laughter filled the air... A train came, indicating the time to go back to reality... Her dad pulled her into a hug, and both of them just stood there.... Before she entered the train, she asked him one last question... 
 
Sena: dad, is this real? 
Dad: that is up to you, my dear.. (smilingly) 
 
------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile...
 
Sena collapses on the floor when Donghae tries to ask something to her... Kangin gently picked her up, and placed her on the bench... Donghae starts to cry... His best friend had another accident... Slowly, SuJu members come to the hospital.. The media is outside, making it impossible for anyone to enter... They all just look with pity at Sena... She lost a lot of weight, and her dark circles showed she didn't have any sleep... An hour or so after Hyukjae went to emergency room, the doctor finally came out... They looked tired, but not worried.. They smiled at the  members, indicating happy news...
 
Doctor: the patient is fine. He broke his arm and few ribs, but he doesn't seems to have any internal damages. But, we have to keep him under check... 
Ryeowook: can we meet him now? 
Doctor: ya sure, he is awake right now. (looking at Sena) She was really scared. With blood covered, she really looked pitiful ... I wonder what everyone says is true? 
 
He leaves and the members goes to Hyukjae's room... They find him on his bed, with cast in his right arm... He sees them and gives them his gummy smile... Donghae starts to cry again, and Ryeowook gets teary... But Hyukjae doesn't see one person... 
 
Hyukjae: where is Sena? 
Kangin: she is sleeping outside.. Wait, I will bring her... 
Donghae: ya! She is the reason you are here like this! If she didn't exist, nothing would have happen to you! 
Hyukjae: I chose this path.. (sees Kangin carrying sleeping Sena). Bring her here.. 
Everyone: what? (surprised) 
 
Was he telling to place Sena on his bed? Everyone was surprised, but Hyukjae looks serious... Kangin puts Sena beside Hyukjae's left side... He puts his left arm around her waist and makes her more close to him.... She looked so weak... Donghae was furious! 
 
Donghae: how can you? She doesn't deserve you! 
Kyuhyun: switch on the television.. 
 
Everyone turned at the quiet maknae... He hasn't made a sound since he entered the hospital.... When no one moved, he himself switches the tv on, and tunes in to a news channel... Everyone sees the real accident from one of fan videos... They see Sena crying over his body... It looked like she was in more pain than Hyukjae.. She screamed at the people for ambulance, but people seemed like they didn't care..... Kangin turned away from the tv, and Donghae looked guilty... Kyuhyun switched off the tv... 
 
Kyuhyun: now what do you say? 
 
The members looks at Hyukjae holding Sena... They all can see the worry and pain written on Sena's face.. They can see the love in Hyukjae's face... 
 
Hyukjae: I saw the car coming at her... At that moment, nothing mattered... All I cared was her life... Can you please leave? Sena might get up... 
 
They all awkwardly left the room.... Hyukjae looked at his Teddie princess. She looked so weak, so tired... Has she been eating anything? She slowly wakes up... Sena looks around and finds herself in someone's arms... She tries to get up, but Hyukjae pulls her down.... 
 
Hyukjae: just stay still... I almost lost you there... 
Sena: what? You lost me? Then what about me? What do you expect me to tell you family, members, fans if you.... If you... (tears forming and her voice starts to break up) 
Hyukjae: but I didn't die... And they would understand why I did it... 
Sena: pabo! Pabo! Pabo! (hits him) 
Hyukjae: ow! It's hurts! 
Sena: what about me? Did you think what would happen to me? I don't think I will ever forgive myself, leave others... 
Hyukjae: Sena, look at me... (lifts her chin) I love you. I don't care about others, I only care about you. I will fight with fate if it tries to keep me away from you again... Let's be happy... 
 
Sena looks at his beautiful eyes... She follows her father's advice... 
 
Sena: people are going to hate it.. 
Hyukjae: time will change their hearts
Sena: your fans will leave you..
Hyukjae: they are not my fans if they don't want my happiness..
Sena: what about SuJu? 
Hyukjae: Sena (causing her knees to buckle and their lips only inches away) Please let me protect you... I love you..
Sena: I love you too...
 
When he was about to kiss, Jungsoo enters with Sora... They look surprised as Sena is with Hyukjae in his bed.. Looking at their surprised faces, she realizes the situation, and a faint blush appears in her pale face. She quickly gets up and sit on the chair beside the bed... Hyukjae caught her hand and held it... He smiled at his hyung, who was worried as hell... 
 
Jungsoo: did you see the news? It is all over the place... 
 
Sena's head jerked away as new tears began to form... She would never be able to forget about this... Hyukjae, understanding her, switch the tv on... Sena was about to get up when Hyukjae grab her and made her sit.... He wanted her to see what other people saw... A woman crying for her lover... But Sena's sharp eyes caught something else... The car... The driver in that car... He looked so familiar... She went near the screen and replayed the whole scene... She knew who it was, and turned to Hyukjae's confused face... A mind began to appear in her mind... She was going to take revenge for this, no matter what... Cushman Company, you are going to go down! 
 
(A/N: I hope you guys get who are the drivers...*cough* Cushman Company *cough*)