Epilogue

Are we really fated together?

 


It's been 12 years since Super Junior has debuted. Everyone got enlisted and got out of the military, expect for Kyuhyun, as he wasn't accepted. After their 11th year, they released their 7th album under SM Entertainment. They left the company, and Leeteuk started his own company, Sapphire Entertainment, with the help of s. Now, the members are the directors and the shareholders of Sapphire Entertainment. After they left SM, Leeteuk personally went to China and met with Hangeng, and brought him back to Korea. What a day that was, all the Super Junior members and ELFs waiting in the airport, and how they cried when they saw Leeteuk and Hangeng together. Hangeng became a part of Sapphire Entertainment. On November 6, 2017, Super Junior, along with Super Junior-M members, Zhou Mi and Henry, released their 8th album,  New World. This album contained where all the members did something. Donghae, Henry, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Hangeng, Heechul composed the 10 songs and Eunhyuk writing the raps. Siwon, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Sungmin were the lead actors while Shindong was the director for the MVs. Even with all the new idol groups, Super Junior won all the awards and their song was at the top. Now, they are recording Strong Heart, with all the 15 members..
(The seating are like this:
Eunhyuk-Donghae, Kyuhyun-Sungmin, Yesung-Kangin, Hangeng-Heechul, Ryeowook-Henry, Siwon-Kibum, Shindong-Zhou Mi, Leeteuk, alone because he is the leader) 
 
Boom, who is the new MC of Strong Heart starts off with a funny banter with Leeteuk, teases Eunhyuk and Hangeng about their marriage and jokes around with other members... But as the recording goes, Boom goes into a serious topic.. 
 
Boom: how was it when you came back to Korea, Hangeng? 
Hangeng: it was good to be back. Meeting with members was so touching for me. 
Boom: so, you guys didn't meet after the case? 
Donghae: we couldn't..
Heechul: both of our companies were against it. They didn't force us, but we kinda sensed that they didn't want us to keep contact with Hangeng. 
Shindong: honestly, when the news came out about the case, we were surprised. We didn't know anything. 
Hangeng: the members weren't a problem. I felt unfair about the contract, and I couldn't tell anyone. The members were really busy, and the other groups were also mean to us. The media, everything was hard to cope up with. 
Boom: how did you feel Leeteuk-ssi? 
Leeteuk: it is true that back then we were bullied by other groups. The sunbaes were really rude to us, and more popular than us. Other fandoms would curse at us. And Hangeng is foreigner, so it must have been harder on him. The media and the netizens were really harsh on us. But, at that time, we didn't think from his perspective. I was thinking about SuJu's image. So, after everything, we contacted and solved our problems, (looking at Hangeng and others) and we are good now... 
Boom: oh... What a touching story... But,  except for Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, Henry and Hangeng, everyone went to military, right? 
Leeteuk: ne.. 
Boom: isn't there a saying that behind every soldier is a woman who loves him and patiently waits for him. Now, how many of you had a girlfriend when you were in military? 
Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Heechul raised their hands.. Other members looked at each other.. 
Boom: your girlfriends will be really sad (to unsure members) 
Kangin: it's not like that... When I was in the army, I didn't have any girlfriend.. 
Boom: should we find out now? Please come out! 
 
Behind them, the LED screen opened and there is nine women standing. Nine members are standing and are totally surprised. Sora, Sena, Amber, Sohee, Yoon Ji, Jiang Kai Tong, Hye goes near their husbands. Eunhyuk suddenly kisses Sena in front of everyone while the audience are gaping and shouting cheers at their kiss. But he didn't care, it has been 5 years since Sena had been in a tv show. He knew how hard it is for her, and only for him, she came. He was so proud of her, she smiled at him. 
 
Boom: Now, all the singles go to the right side, so that the woman can sit with their husbands.. 
 
(The seating are like this: 
Leeteuk-Sora, Eunhyuk-Sena, Heechul-Sohee, Hangeng-Jiang Kai Tong, Shindong-Nari, Kangin-Yoon Ji, Henry-Amber, Sungmin- So Yul, Ryeowook-Hye, Siwon-Kibum, Donghae-Kyuhyun, Yesung-Zhou Mi) 
 
Boom: we have four couples invented by We Got Married...
Donghae: I think I have to join it now...
Kyuhyun: me too... 
Boom: Donghae, you got into it, but you got dumped... (Son Eun Seo's relationship). And for Kyuhyun, you got into it two times, and still couldn't a girl.. (blind date and China special) 
 
Everyone laughed at Donghae and Kyuhyun's embarrassment.. Boom started to tease Eunhyuk, the new groom. 
 
Boom: our anchovy, he also got married... 
Sena: Hyukjae isn't anchovy... He is man with strength... 
Boom: then carry her now Eunhyuk. You couldn't carry any woman back then and always had a weak character since debut. Prove that you are a man! 
 
Eunhyuk didn't hesitate and asked Sena to stand up. Sena blushed as Eunhyuk carried her bridal style and swirled and kissed her forehead. All the singles were getting jealous.
 
Yesung: you noticed that only handsome members are not married? (indicating he is also handsome) 
Eunhyuk: we may not be handsome, but for someone (looking at Sena) we try to be the most handsome man in the world. Do you have someone like that, Yesung hyung? 
 
Everyone laughed at Yesung's stumpiness and others jealousy. The audience were surprised about Amber and Henry's love story (A/N: not gonna waste time on that, and Hye is just one of the minor character, so not gonna waste time there too). They laughed at Kangin and Yoonji's cute argument while the members were getting jealous. 
 
Kyuhyun: really! Why did the girls came? 
Heechul: to show you a perfect life, maknae. 
Boom: Leeteuk and Sora, congratulation on becoming the parents!
Leeteuk: thank you so much. 
Sora: Kamshamida! 
Boom: you have a son, right? 
Sora: yes. His name is So Jung.  
Boom: Leeteuk was the first one to get married, and also the first one to have children. Your wedding was live, and it was really spectacular. 
Sora: we had lots of efforts in the wedding, and the results were good, which made us really happy. 
Sena: actually, (catching everyone's attention) we have something to tell.. 
Boom: you both are getting divorce? 
Eunhyuk: no! (the audience explodes into laughter) hyung, it's serious. 
Boom: I am sorry for that, but what's the big thing?
Sena: we...(looking at Hyukjae) I mean, I am pregnant...
 
And they live happily ever after....