Chapter 1

Are we really fated together?

Sena was in her office when sora called. 

Sora: I got married!
Sena: what???
Sora: I joined we got married and my husband is leeteuk!!
Sena: who is that?
Sora: unnie, don't you know super junior? He is the leader. In order to become a actress, you need to know people!
And here it goes. Sena just zoned out and started with her work. Doing what she likes which is acting and doing your responsibility which is taking care of her family's business at the same time is really difficult. Since she is the chairman and the founder's daughter, she was expected to continue her father's company, which is YG tech. the most powerful company in south Korea. If she was not anonymous and only operated through her representative, she would have been announced as one of the richest women in south Korea. No one knew that she is lee se na, the actress who is trying to get through in acting industry by doing small roles. But she was happy, she didn't complain. She was just happy that she could handle both jobs together. But no one knew this except sora, her manager and her representative. Her parents didn't want her to be an actress, but she said so could only be the chairman only if she could pursue her acting. By the time she got the permission and understood her job, she was 28. Many directors rejected her because of her age. Well, it's not the end....
Sora: Unnie, are you even listening to me?
Sena: mihane, I really can't focus. I have a meeting and have a schedule after then. You can tell me everything when I each home. Ok?
Sora: ok! Just be careful. I will wait for me. Come fast. 
Sena hung her phone. She was really lucky to have a friend as Sora. She still remembers the day how Sora reacted when she found out the real me. Since I live with her because of our management, she had to find out one day. She has been supportive and has been calling Sena umma as Sena takes care of Sora as her child. She just smiles and continues with her work. When she goes home, she will be listening to a really long story.