Chapter 1

Opposites

 

It was always Reina’s dream to have a gay best friend. You ask her why? Well its because she believe that they’re the last person to hurt her in this world. To her, girls are more dangerous. Well at least this was what she thinks. This was also the reason why she never befriended anyone. People thought she was weird, others disliked her since she’s always alone and doesnt talk to anyone. But she could careless, the last thing she wanted in this world was to be betrayed by her best friend

This was the last year of her life in highschool, she could hardly recalled how long it had been since she last had a friend. Reina walked along the hallway, on her way to the cafeteria. Her school, just like any other school, would always have girls that would admire and screamed over guys, in other words Kingkas. 

'Aiish, cant they be more quiet?!’ Reina cussed under her breath as she walked passed a group of girls who were squealing. 

'Im not interested' Reina heard the guy say as she walk passed them. 

Reina happened to see the guy’s face when she walked passed *Poor girl just got rejected* Reina kinda pity the girl when she saw the expression of the guy. That guy's face was cold with no expression. It was as if he wasnt apologetic at all for rejecting her. But then again, in this world there’s bound to be someone like that. Just blame on the girl's stupidness to fell in love with the guy. Reina look away from the scene and continued her way to the cafeteria. It wasnt her business in the first place anyway.

The queue in the cafeteria was long, Reina heaved a sigh as she joined the line. *Its going to take some time before I can get my lunch. I hate how I always have to wait for a long time before I can get my lunch. Why cant those people in the front just hurry up, take and go instead of standing there thinking of what to take while chatting with their friends?* Reina didn’t like it when her stomach go grumbling.

While waiting in annoyance, Reina overheard a conversation behind her. She wouldnt really care normally but that particular conversation got her interested. 'Have you heard?' a girl behind her spoke.

The friend beside her replied 'Yeah Sehun rejected another girl again. Its the fourth time this week.'

'Yeah, I wonder if he'll ever accept anybody? I've never once see him date anybody. He's always with Exo-K'

*Oh? Always around Exo-K? Is it a group of guys?* Reina turned back and looked at the girls. She looked towards the direction the girls were looking at. She spotted the guy earlier on in a table with another 5 guys.*Is he the one they’re talking about? Is he the Sehun they’re saying? Does that mean he's gay?*

Reina thought as she watched Sehun with interest. ‘Omo! Did you see that? Sehun just smile and headlock Kai!’ Reina heard the girl behind her squealed. 

'Yeah, how I wish he could do that to me too but he'll only have reaction around them, especially Kai' Reina rubbed her chin in thought as she listened to what the girl had just said. She eyed them, *He smiled only around them, especially close to that guy that he just headlock?* 

With a click of her finger, Reina look towards Sehun and smile *Bingo! I think just found a friend!*

In excitement, Reina walked out of the queue and towards Sehun's table. She stopped in front of the table. Loud gasps were immediately heard followed by murmurs when Reina stopped in front of the table.

'What is she doing there?' 

'Is she going to confess too?'

'What does that weird girl wants?'Another said.

Exo-K stopped what they were doing and looked up at Reina curiously. They looked at each other but nobody in the group seems to know her. Sehun just looked bored and annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

Baekhyun stood up and was about to ask when Reina spoke. ‘Can you be my gay best friend?' Reina held her hand out towards Sehun without a second thought the moment her eyes landed on him.

'Mwoh?!' Exo-K choked on Reina's abrupt question. Sehun's eyes widened. He looked up at Reina with a raised brow *Did that girl just ask me to be her gay friend?* 

'Did she just said what I think she did?' Chanyeol looked at Suho with a shock expression.

'What is she thinking?!’

'Is she really crazy?! She's really weird!' Murmurs were getting louder across the cafeteria as students watched her.

*Aissh you pabo! If you ask like that of course he wouldnt agree! If he agree it'll be the same as telling everyone that he's a gay! Which guy in the world would do that?! You pabo!* Reina mentally scolded herself. Reina clear and waved her hand frantically. 'Aniya! I dont mean that! Im was trying to ask if you'll be my friend?' Reina let out an awkward laugh as she looked at him. 

'Hahahhaha wow, you do scare us back there' D.O spoke and calmed his heart that just got attacked because of Reina’s words.

*Well that was the truth but I guess it'll better if I just keep it to myself for now* Reina looked down at her hand then looked at Sehun.

Exo-K already knew Sehun's answer yet they were still anticipating. They find the situation amusing. It had never occured to them that a girl would ask to be friends with one of them especially Sehun. It was always confessions after confessions.

Sehun look straight into Reina's eyes 'Nope. Im not interested in having any girlfriend'

'I didn’t ask you to be my boyfriend and I dont want to be your girlfriend. I want to be your friend' Reina stated.

Kai laughed amused by what Reina had just said. Sehun shot him a look. Kai bite on his lip 'sorry' he shrugged.

Sehun looked at Reina and spoke coldly 'I dont need a 'GIRL' friend' Sehun stressed the word clearly for Reina to understand. 

*Ah.. thats what he means* Reina nodded in understanding and was about to speak when Sehun spoke again 'I'll appreciate if you would stop disturbing us again' Without a choice Reina walked back towards the queue. 

On her way back, girls were shooting daggers at her, guys were laughing at her sanity.

'Dont you think she's kind interesting?' Kai spoke as he watched Reina queue back in the line. 

Chanyeol lightly chuckled and nodded his head in agreement 'Yeah she's kinda weird but heck she's interesting!' 

Baekhyun lightly jabbed Chanyeol's chest with his elbow 'Dont laugh, its not anything thats funny. She took the courage to speak up'

D.O spoke up as well ' She isnt that bad.'

'But its Sehun here we're talking about' Chanyeol jebbed his finger towards Sehun.

'True, I would have said yes if she asked me. Should I do that?'Kai rubbed the bottom of his chin in thoughts. Sehun glared at him.

Suho chuckled 'Alright alright, enough! Lets start eating before lunch is over'