Epilogue

MY VAMPIRE


With everything that has happened to me...

Not once did I consider it as a misfortune...

Experiencing a lot.... Pain, Grief, Love, Sadness, Happiness, Betrayal... They build up who I am in this time. Dying as a human then turning into a half-vampire half-human and now transformed into a full-pledged vampire. What more could I ask for?

Seeing vampires and humans get hurt... My parents and Lady Saneel's death, Jun's sad past, Tiffany's life misfortune, Elli's heart-felt decisions, Dae's history, and Noa's choices to make.

I am blessed to have these experiences. I am blessed to have met my parents in my time in the sea of blood even for a little while. I am grateful to be of help to other people. I am happy to have Tiffany as my "adopted" daughter. I will do my best to be a good mature mother. I am also happy to have met Dae, who helped me a lot in the times I was in despair and who helped me when I was in danger. He has also helped me during the time that the vampire race was about to disappear because of me changing my fate. It's hard to believe actually.


I am glad to have met Elli, who became my best friend. Though I felt being betrayed, she tried her best to remain as a true best friend and I am proud of her. I wish her happiness with my idiotic brother, Noa. To Noa, I am happy that he had stood straight even in the midst of falling down. He's worthy of being the council leader but I hope he'll trust more people around him. I love this brother of mine who continues smilling to everybody.

I am really happy to be loved and continue loving Jun. Though our silly conversations on meeting each other, he was the first guy whoever kissed me and told me his feelings. He was my first on everything. He may have left me but he has stayed by my side though our relationship bended. He had shown me his love in the way he knows. I won't let go of his hand... No matter what happens... I may just be a feeder to other's eyes but we have a bond - a relationship that won't be broken or withered unlike the three roses.

For today and the coming future, I'll smile happily with everyone and not lie to myself anymore. I will take all emotions and convey it properly and make a lot of memories with everybody. Time will continue fly to us and humans may recognise us not withering but what matters is today.

What matters is staying beside the people you love and cherish for all eternity...


What matters to me now is being with Jun, the one and only in my life. I won't leave his side. Never. Because I am a Vampire.

 

 

Love,

Andrielle "Andy" Kurosaki

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--THE END--

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 There's a sequel already!!! Drop by there!!! Clink on the link below:

MY VAMPIRE: Christmas Special (sequel)

<3 Thanks <3