Fast Forward... My reflection...

MY VAMPIRE

Another year has passed.

I'm now a third year student and m birthday has passed again. Now I'm a 16 year old ordinary girl

No special things happened to my Christmas, New Year and birthday. Well it's because I always use the excuse that I'm sick that time.

Beginning another year is kind od intimidating. Why? Well, the rumors about Jun and I started fluttering in school. I remember Elli bugging me how Jun's CPR felt like - you know, when I drowned last year. Well.. I couldn't remeber the feeling but the first time he kissed me was like kissing a block of ice. No offencement okay?

Not to mention, I could still remember Elli and the others laughing wildly with Jun's introduction.

Yes I did laugh but only in front of Elli beacause of the fact that I was so shocked hearing that Jun is a vampire. But now, ever since I fell for him, I always want to see him, feel him and hm better. But time is my greatest foe.

Since Jun is a vampire, he has already forgotten his past human life, when I was 14, the same guy who attacked me, awas the same one to attacked my past life Saneel. But it does't end there. Saneel was Jun or Euljis first love and not the me in the present. It breaks my heart.

Also, ever since that drowning incident, Saneel hasn't shown up in my dreams again.

And just ike any other day, I'm going to sleep now so Good night.

*Ting*

My eyes widen. That sound again! After such a long time!

I stand up from my bed and looked at the mirror.

*Ting*

"Saneel" I know she's going to show up again.

"You have a good memory of the bell's sound, Andy. It's me. I've come to warn you" My reflection was her face. It's like no mirror exist between us.

"Couldn't you explain everything to me first? How is it even possible for me to be you??"

"I'm sorry, but we're not the same. You know it yourself. A part of my soul which doesn't want to depart became par of yours. But nevertheless, Its not yet the time for you to know. If the time comes that a the man returns again carrying that artifact, you've onl got an option - live or die. The choice is always yours" Her words were complicated. "I don't get it"

"Andy, the people around you are not the people you expect them to be. Always be cautious of the peoplearoung you because they are not allies. They are those opposing the council rules. You do not see their fangs but they have been striking innocent lives for ther selfish desires. That's all I can say for now. Whn the second full moon rises this part of my soul will then vanish so take care of yourself"

"Wait! Do you still love Jun I mean Euljis?" I want to know her answer.

"Andy, a dead being cannot interfere with the present relationship" and she disappeared. I didn't get the answer I wanted. Her words were too deep.

So do I tell Jun about Saneel before he disappears or not?!

Why is happy times so fast and the miserable lonely ones so slow???

 

Jun... I.. I don't know what to do now!

 

--chap end--