Dance + Ball = My Death (part 2)

MY VAMPIRE

The vines were still squeezing me. I could hear noises from below - today is the ball and the day the council will kill Andy.

My wrist was already bleeding for me trying to pull out but it didn't hurt.

I was in the midst of giving up since I couldn't find anything in that room. It was empty and there was only the big window in front of me.

My lightbulb just lit up - I thought of something.

I focused my power to my eyes and stared to the window. I want it to break and I'll use it to cut this stupid vines.

Slowly, a big triangular crack was there. I continued doing it and there was a silent crash of glass. The pieces of the glass fell to the floor and it landed exactly near my face. I used my mouth to grab one piece and my upper lip bleed. I was fine. I am so used to being pierced by little things. It kind of tickles anyway.

I twitched my body and started cutting some vines that my mouth could reach and slowly, my upper body was already able to move slowly. Next, I did my hand. It continually pierced my skin but as I've said, it just tickles me.

Being freed, I threw the glass away and wiped my bleeding lips. I remove the vines on my foot with my wounded hands.

It was already 10.30 in the clock and I got to find Andy fast or else....

I ran out of the room and sniffed the air really hard. All vampires scent focused on one room and I could distincly smell Andy's scent being corrupted by the vampires.

Quickly as I can, I still got lost in the mansion.Who the hell created this crap?! I then break another window and went outside. It's better to move outside.

I was still following the scent and I realised some vampires following me. I stopped.

"You guys are the council dogs, aren't you?"

Two male vampires showed up. "We're here to take you to the hall Jun. The council asks for your presence."

"As if I would come with you!" I ran but athe bigger guy was able to grabbed my arm.

"Sorry kid, I lived longer than you and I know all about you. Resisting is futile." the smaller guy placed a cloth around my mouth and placed a collar to my neck. And they started dragging me. We entered the mansion and I heard a lot of laughter in a room we were about to enter.

The smaller guy opened the door and my eyes widen to the scene.

It was Andy in the middle of the room. Blind-folded and chained. I could see her tears following and her body shivering with fear.

"Ugh!" I couldn't shout! 'Andy' I couldn't say anything.,.

"The guest of honor is now here!" I heard Chryst shout to the room. Everyone turned around to me.

"The sacrifice has managed to escape your trap Chryst?" I heard one of the council members speak.

"No. I actually toyed with him in those vines. I loosened it so that a mouse game would happen and so it would be interesting and so it did." he smirked at me. I couldn't move with the bigger guy still holding my arms from my back and my body was tired from usng all my power and it's been three days since I last feed.

I focused my eyes on Andy as the tie continued ticking.

The sound of the clocks were slowly fading as laughter increased in the room.

Andy was crying.....

I'm sorry Andy. I failed to protect you.