Please...

MY VAMPIRE

"Why isn't she awake yet? It's been a 3 months she's been transformed into like us!" I heard Noa's complaining again in the next room.

"Calm down Lod Noa!"

"Then do something about it!" His voice was intense.

 

But he was right. Andy hasn't woken up since I did the initiation. This is the first time in all of the vampire clan.

The longest recorded was 3 days. But Andy hasn't made a move since then.

Andy is still lying on the bed in the council's mansion for protection- which was Noa's request and Andy hasn't move an inch. Did I do something wrong?

I don't know what to do now!

What could be hindering her awakening?

Honestly- This !

"Master Jun, classes are about to start." a maid entered the room.

"Yeah. Please stay with her for today aswell"

"As you wish sir"

I exited the room making a last glance to Andy because I'll be gone the whole day attend a new established school of vampires.

 

I have to say, Noa did a great job making one institution like this to monitor all noble-blooded, middle classers, half-bloods and newborns.

He actually did this to protect Andy and all innocent humans from being attacked by creatures like us. Though many were against it, they still followed his words.

In my class are all middle classers so we can control ourselves in feeding. I didn't expect that our kind has a great number already.

There are different vampires here- introvert, cocky, prideful, happy-go-lucky and friendly. Befriending may either mean trouble or genuine freindship so everybody just do as they please. The teachers are all from the old council who volunteered to Noa.

During break, we are introduced to blood transfusion packs which are not so good because they just it randomly.

I always sit on the same spot- near the window where the outside world is seen.

I drank the blood pack. It tasted like it belong to an old drunkard. Disgusting. I threw it and stared outside, wondering what'll happen next with me and my revenge to that man? Where do I begin my search again?

'Andy please... Wake up... Open your eyes...'

I clench my fists and looked down.

Everything's my fault!

I'm sorry!

I'm sorry!

 

Forgive me Andy, so please wake up...

 

--chap end--