Jun’s Point of View

MY VAMPIRE

 

July xx, 20xx. Today will definitely be the same as always. Who am I going to feed next? I thought to myself.

 

Nobody has a sweet scent here, everybody's a weakling, and maybe trash is a better term. I could hardly forgot how they reacted when I introduced myself last March and I’ve concluded one thing - HUMANS ARE WEAK and therefore, hypnotism works on them. I sat down and just stare at a book I've read countless of times.

 

Wait a minute.

 

I smell something unique. Whose blood is this? My throat's killing me! My head's going nuts for the first time I transferred.

 

Ms. Umi entered with a brown-black-haired girl. I haven't seen her before. The girl's scent is enchanting and making my throat burn! She introduced herself as Andy.

 

I couldn't hear anything now. That girl is staring at me!

Wait! What did she say? That girl will sit beside me? No, sitting beside me will drive me crazier!

"Hi there" she has a sweet voice. I can't answer her right now. My throat is really pissing me off.

 

She doesn't know what happened last March and talking to her will make my blood react ferociously.

 

During classes, Andy has been taking glances of me. Why is that? I can't make up my mind for an answer. Finally break time! I went out of the room to avoid contact with anyone.

 

Thud!

 

I fell to my knees reaching an empty room in the 3rd floor. My fangs went out on their own accord. Crap! I need to feed on someone now!

No time! I'm at my limit! I bit my arm, trying to fill myself with my own blood.

 

Even though it's bad for me to feed on myself, it would be worse if I just feed on someone in public- that's against the law of our kind.

 

When my head calmed down a little, I returned to the room, making sure I hypnotize people around me that they see nothing different of me.

 

"Welcome back" Andy smilingly said to me. A boil on my blood occurred. Why an I reacting to this girl?

I was caught up in my thoughts when she mentioned something in my face. I was confused so I just stared back at her as she pulled her hand and wiped my face.

 

I couldn't move. Her index finger slipped to my cheek.

 

She's warm and it pleased my skin but my fangs want to stick out and pierce her and crash her into pieces. "Annoying" that's all I could say and she flinched away. My head was spinning and I didn't focus on the teachers words. Couldn't absorb anything...

Lunch Time, I fled outside of school to hunt. No Luck. Every people outside or inside school are with a group. The break's nearly over so I dashed going to the rooftop. I was about to open the door when my body froze and drop to the floor making a big thud sound.

Someone opened the door, this scent......

My fangs controlled me again, sticking out, ready to bite my prey. Why can't I control them well??

I bit my arm again before thaat person could see my face. Blood oozed from my clothes.

"Are you really a v-vampire?" I heard Andy speak. Her voice wavering but in a courageous manner.

"Are you scared?" I asked her. What should I do if she said she was? Am I going to bite her or am I just going to hypnotize her?

"I'm not" her voice was shaking but her eyes pure of innocence, curiosity and courage.

I am thrilled for the first time hearing something like this.

"Just leave me alone" I didn't want her to see my expression. Was I blushing? 

 

Next thing I knew, she's gone.

I want her - was what my mind tells me. So I decided not to attend afternoon classes for the fear of crossing the line. Attacking that girl on her first day of school, I'm not a creep.

 

Right after classes, I stood at the pole of the school, watching all shadows walk pass through me, not a single one noticing my presence. I saw her again, walking alone.

 

Her hair, her scent, her innocence were killing me. My body acted on its own.

 

I hopped down in her front when she might have thought someone was following her_- whish was also my doing.

She apologized half way as I pulled my arms to her and carried her. Her skin was really warm. A kind of warmth I desire to have. I had to have her so I hypnotized her, making her unconscious.

Reaching my house, I asked one of my shadows to change her clothing to avoid unnecessary invitations to others of my kind.

As she lie unconscious on my bed, she was beautiful in all angles. Her hair has peculiar waves around it. I want her more now. Her neck was bare. I wanted to bite it but my need of someone's warmth overflowed than my want to feed.

 

She flinched to her side. I left the room for her to nap.

Later on, maybe it was 8 in the evening; I went to check out on her. She just woken up and was curious why I brought her here. I wanted to apologize but...

 

“Stay” was all I could say to her.

 

I decided to lay my head on her soft lap to receive her warmth in a closer manner. She wasn't shaking but I can hear her heartbeat has gone faster.

 

She’s a stranger to me yet…

 

If she could only be mine … .

 

 

ALONE… FOREVER…

 

 

---chap end--