Dance + Ball = My Death (part 3)

MY VAMPIRE

I couldn't see a thing. I could only feel the chains on my body and my heart thumping really fast.

Then I heard the door open.

"The guest of honor is here!" Chryst's voice was loud and clear. Who could he be referring to? All the guests became silent. Are they still looking at me? I don't care anymore. Tears were overflowing from my cheeks. I only heard them talking about "a sacrifice trying to escape" and "mouse games". It wasn't clear. Well partly since my ears were also covered by the blind-fold.

"Dear Guests" It was my dad again. I wonder why he always start with that line. "Th time has come for us to sacrifice this human, Andrielle Kursaki and this vampire, Euljis Blackard. Let us rejoice for today, Lady Saneel will rise from her coffin once again!" and everybody laughed more.

Wait! Did he just say, Euljis Blackard? So does it mean that they are also planning to kill Jun? Now I'm getting more confused. I don't want this! I was hit by something above. I felt a body beside me.

"Ju-Jun, is that you?" I whispered. I felt a hand squish mine. It was Jun's hand. I'm sure. Has he come to save me? But why isn't he doing anything? I moved my finger to his wrist and I felt something wet there and kind of sticky - BLOOD was oozing from his skin.

"Are you alright Jun?" I was panicking and I tried removing the chans but still it was tight.

"Mmm-rru-ff" I heard him mumble. His mouth is covered isn't it?

Tears were overflowng on my face again. "I'm so sorry Jun... Please believe me.. I din't mean to leave you" and I felt cold lips touched my fingertips.

"Aww.. Look at this couple. Saying their final words and making the best of everything? How naive!" Chryst shouted at us. Then I heard flickering sounds of matches. Someone's making fire. The scent of smoke was nearby.

Saneel! Please help me!

*Ting*

"Sorry for being late Andy." her sweet voice filled my head. In the midst of all the darkness in my head, I saw Saneel in bright and pure white light.

"Help Jun, please. They want to revive you but Jun and I will..."

"Don't worry. I won't be revived. They're wrong when they read my writings." she chuckled.

"Wha-what are saying Saneel? I don't undersatnd and I don't have much time!" I wa sgetting pissed.

"My last words were let me eternally rest for being a perfect being - I was not able to enjoy my life to the fullest. Being raised by the famil I believed in loving me. It's just like what you're experiencing now Andy. Life does not teach you to be happy. It wants you to look for your own happiness. Both our lives were toyed and played by the council but it's different now. You have what I lost"

"I have what... you lost?"

"Yes. A heart. So even though they revive me. I will only slaughter innocent people and continually be used as a puppet by the council. The council I've made has already been tainted and should perish now. Take this" She handed me the same dagger that killed her in my dreams.

"But why? And who do I used this to?"

"They're nearly over in waking up my vampirirc soul. I want you t be the one to end this chaos. You don not need to worry about the other things to come. Please acept this dagger and kill me the third and last time. I have to say godbye now. It's funny that my soul here cannot control the vampirice soul out there already. Goodby Andy.  hope you for the best and Euljis too" and she disappears.

*Ting*

"Wait! Saneel!"

Then I regained consciousness with the sounds of flames and laughter altogether.

"Lady Saneel! Lady Saneel!" everybody was cheering. On my rght hand, I felt the dagger. I thought it was a dream bu it wasn't.

"arr-muff-rr.. Andy! Can you hear me?!" I heard Jun removed the cloth on his mouth.

"Yeah. Loud and clear. I just couldn't see you."

"Stay still. I'll remove it while those guys are having fun." And he immediately did waht he told me. When I opened my eyes, I saw him there.

"Thank you" And I turned around and saw that the vampires were really having fun and in the middle I saw Saneel's figure.

Not the nice one but the vampiric one she was talking about.

*Ting*

 

She was looking at me with her deadly eyes but a part does not twitch to attack me.

I held on to the dagger as Jun tries removing the lock on my chains.

 

'Kill me the third and last time... ' her voice contiues to ring on my ears...