My Classmate is weird?!

MY VAMPIRE

Elli brought me to the teachers faculty and she talked to a teacher there.

She walked towards me and said "Ms. Jeca is your adviser and she'll take you to your class. Let's meet at lunch 'kay? I'll go to your room"

"Yeah, thanks El!" and we both waved to each other and she walked to the hallway.

"Hi there Lady Andrielle Kurosaki" I was startled with that tingling voice from the lady who Elli talked to and the fact that she called me LADY. I wasn't use to things like this.

"Umm... Hi Ms. Jeca."

"No. Call me Jeca. I may be a former council member but your status is far-reaching now my lady. Come." I just went silent and we walked through hallways and I saw that classes had already begun. One thing that I was really amazed was that vampires run the same timeline as humans- morning, afternoon and evening- unlike in the stories that they are asleep when the sun is up.

Jeca stopped in front of a big door. The room was far from all the rooms I've seen. Like it was distanced for a purpose.

"This is your classroom from now on." She opened the door and I was mesmerized to the scene. There were rectangular tables on the sides and circular ones in the middle, there was a big staircase with a red carpet attached to it. There were lots of shelves to the first and second floor and millions of books were inside this library/ our supposed to be room. I walked to the seond floor and saw a big piano n the middle the there was the windows - they were long. How long? From the first floor reacginh to the ceiling of the second floor. This is so amazing!

I didn't realised that Jeca followed me. "Please come this way. We sill start classes."

"But we're all alone here Jeca. Where are my classmates?"

"Well, I am teaching you and another guy here. He hasn't arrived yet though. So we'll have to start without him yet."

"So I got only one classmate"

"Yes. Please sit on any of the circular tables in the middle as long as you can hear me with this tone is fine."

She arranged some books to one of the tables so I decided to sit on the table next to it. I was kind of anxious like this feels ike a tutoring class not the ordinary class.

"Our class for today will talk about the right etiquettes a vampire should have. Since you have no ideas about the right attitudes and noble information, I will teach you how to act as a lady" Her voice was of a professional, as expected of a former council member. Then I heard a knock at the door and a teenage guy entered.

He had a light brown hair with black high-lights and his bangs flung to his eyes - like those emo types. No offence. He was wearing black jeans, black snickers, and black hood. Like he doesn't want to show his skin to anyone.

"You're late mister Dae" Jeca was giving a strict vibe to him.

"Sorry Jeca. I had to fix some stuff in my new apartment."

"I told you that you are permitted to live in the Kurosaki mansion, Why not accept it?"

"No thanks" He moved his eyes to me. "And she is?"

"AH! HI! My name is Andrielle. Just call me Andy. I'm your classmate. Let's get along well" I was startled and I hadn't thought of any good introduction so I just blabbed about something.

"Yeah" Was all he said then he sat opposite to me in the same table. He wasn't looking at me but I was kind of intimidated to him.

Jeca started giving out points and I jot down notes. It was kind of hard to memorize like the 100 laws of the vampires that I can't tell you. It's private! Then followed how a noble should act. Wait a second, So this Dae is a noble? But Elli is too. So why am I in the same class as him?

"Let's take a half-hour break then we'll contnue again. See you two in a while"

"Thanks Jeca" I told her and she smilled to me. I remained seated as Jeca left. I wanted to memorize some of the notes as fast as I can.

"You're a Kurosaki aren't you?" I heard Dae speak.

"How did you know? I never told you. Oh wait, you heard it from other vampires?"

"No. I could see it" He answered then snuggled his head to his arms like a human would do when he's tired. Human? I closed my eyes as the room was awfully quiet and I tried hearing any smalll heart beats.

 

Ta-thump! Ta-thump!

 

I could hear mine clarly. I tried to hear if this guy, Dae was also a vampire.

 

Ta-thump! Ta-thump! My eyes opened wide and I stared at him. He suddenly got up and stared back to me.

"What?!" LIke he knows I was staring at him.

"You're not a full-blooded vampire are you?"

"What are you talking about? My skin is similar to everyone here in school"

"But your pulse. Your heartbeat"

"...." He stared at me. "Speak for yourself." He stood up and started walking towards the doors. I ran in front of me and blocked the way.

"I know I'm not human but I still possess my heart. Are you he same as me?"

"No. We're not the same!" His voice echoed to the whole room. "We're not" His voice was full of anxiety and sorrow.

"Tell me who you are. What you are" I wanted to know a lot about him like the first time I met Jun. Something is always different to my classmates and this time, I want to figure it out already.

"I'm sorry but a rubbish lik me can't tell noble people like you." Then he pushed me aside and escaped outside. I fell to my knees and as I stood up and went outide... I muttered....

"I am not a noble..." I tried saying it but he had disappeared already.

 

Why is he running away?

 

--chap end--