The New Council Leader

MY VAMPIRE

We headed straight to my house after we've arrived from the station. I was still unsure on how to talk to Noa and tell him that he's the new leader.

Knock! Knock!

"Coming!" Noa's voice was warm sounding.

"Hey Noa"

"Andy? That's you right?" and he hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry about before Noa."

"It's ok. It was also my fault for not telling you about our family. By the way, who is he? Why is a pureblood with you?" he pointed out to Jun.

"His name is Jun Blackard and... he's my" "boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend." Jun added to my silence. This is embarassing! He did not just say that!

"My sister finally got herself one!" Noa was still the same guy who teases me. I'm happy to return.

"Oh yeah, mom's here today. Come inside you two and change your clothes" Noa's statement awakened me.

I remembered him saying that our present parents were both part of the council.

"Welcome back Andy" she was sitting on a couch.

"Hey mom. I'm surprised you're here."

"Well I got reasons. First. Noa"

"What's up?"

"You're going to be the new head of the vampire clan and the old council members will help you fulfill your duties so please start packing."

"Wha-what are you saying ma? Me? New head? Did something happen to the council? And where's dad?"

"Andy, would you mind answering him? You know the answers best." mom had a sorrowful expression.

"The former council misinterpreted Saneel's last words. Saneel wanted eternal peace after her death but the council thought she wanted to be revive and they did- trying to sacrifice Jun and I."

I paused and breathe deeply.

"Then they were able to summon her but I wasn't able to see how and she erased dad's existence with one clasp of her palm and she chosed you -Noa to lead the new council to govern all clans."

"I don't believe this"

"You have to... Noa... I know you can do this."

"Noa. I think this is th reason why we had to adopt and shelter you. This is the reason of your existence. Andy has fulfilled a part of her and now it's your turn"

Noa's face turned pale but I held him tight. I know he's afraid - being a half-vampire half-human was part of it.

"You have to go and try it out Noa. But if you can't survive for a week then I want you to return back here and contnue living as a human with me." I smiled at him.

"Fine! I know I can't evn survive for a day there!" he ran to his room and shu it.

"Thank you Andy and I'm really sorry" my mom's voice was soft. the two of us never really became close so I don't hold anything close from her.

"It's ok mom. Just promise me that you'll take care of Noa"

"Of course. I'll help him pack now. Take care always my dear"

"Yeah"

Jun didn't left my side though he was really quiet during that conversation. I smiled at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Whatever he does now. I trust him. He's my brother"

After packing up. A black car was outside and mom and Noa got in.

"Bye bye Noa!"

"Bye Andy!"

And the car disappeared out og my sight...

 

Noa's life will change and I'll support him all the way...

--chap end--