you are mine...

MY VAMPIRE

I woke up and saw Tiffany starring at me.

"What's the matter Tiffany?" She shook her head as a no.

"Tiffany is happy to have name and mommy." She gave me a wide smile encouraging me. "But mommy is in pain. I feel it." her face suddenly turned sour.

"How did you know that? Is that your power?" This time, she nodded at me. I smiled to her. "Don't worry about me. Do you want to eat breakfast?" I scrambled her hair and she giggled. "Yup!" She hugged me again.

I'm getting used to her sweet voice already. She's too cute! She's go fair white skin, rosy cheeks with blood flowing through her and her hair was like a doll's curly hair. Her eyes were open-wide and her nose was tiny. She's a walking doll and she's my daughter since last night. I hope her parents would be happy that I am going to take care of their child. I haven't told Noa about her yet. Tiffany and I change our clothes and cleaned our faces then we headed to the dining hall where the maids prepared breakfast.

"Where's Noa?" I asked one of the maids nearby.

"He's away my lady. He says a meeting with the council. But he's going back tonight."

"Ok. Thanks." I turned to Tiffany who was really quiet on the chair beside me. "What's wrong?"

"Tiffany remember family slap me when I want to eat with them."

Oh yeah, she became a slave at such a young age! That's so horrible! I got the plate with pancakes and put it on her plate. She continued starring at me with a puzzled expression. I chuckled as I put butter and honey on top. "I'm your mommy right?"she nodded. "And I want you to eat until you're full. Whatever you experienced in the past, I want you to forget the bad memories and just be happy with me. Okay Tiffany?" She smiled happily. "Yes!" She picked the fork and bread knife and sliced the pancake and ate it. Her eyes sparkled. She's thinking how delicious it was, I thought.

For the past months since I woke as a vampire, I haven't eaten any real food and I could only drink. She turned to me with a slice of pancake on her fork. She wants me to eat it. "I'm sorry Tiffany. I can't eat and do". But she kept on pointing th fork to my lips. I could smell the pacake and it smelled nice. Her face was so cute and I can't resist it!

"Okay." I opened my mouth and she placed it smoothly to my mouth. I started chewing and I was prepared to vomit like before but it didn't happen! What happened? I swallowed it and I was able to do it! I looked at Tiffany and she smiled happily at me. "Did you do something to me Tifa?" She giggled.

"You did something to me. DIdn't you" I started tickling her small body and she was chuckling happily. I'm really happy doing this things to her.

I heard the door opened in a flash and I turned around. My heart dropped when I saw Jun and Elli together walking towards my direction.

"Why are you two here?!" My blood immediately boiled seeing them.

"Andy... I want to talk to you... Please??" Elli was kind of begging me. I looked at Tiffany like I want her advice. She smiled at me.

"Mommy go talk to her frend."

"Ok. Finish your breakfast so we can play afterwards."

"Okay!!!" Tiffany was really happy.

Elli was following me as Jun was at her side. It's kind of pissing  me off. I brought them to one of the guest lounge  rooms but I didn't look to either both of them.

"Can you please make it fast? I still got a lot of thigs to do today." I announced kind of shaking.

"Andy... about this engagement."

Snap! This was the issue I was trying to dodge. "What about it? I can't do anything about it right?? If you guys like each other then I don't want to be the reason for your separation. I can accept it already. So please.. let me accept it.. whatever your reason's are... the two of you are engaged already" But deep inside... as I was saying these words, my heart was being pierce really hard. I can't look to their eyes.

"That's not what I was trying to say Andy! Please listen to me!"

 

Vrrrrrrttttttt!!!

My phone was ringing. I can use this as an excuse now. Sorry but this is an important call. Please excuse me." I hurriedly went out of the room to answer the phone. It was Dae. When did he got my number?

"Dae? What's up?"

"Hey Andy, are you available right now?"

"Huh? Uhh.. not really.. Why? You haven't gone here aswell. Where are you?"

"I'll send you the address. Just go here okay? Meet you later!"

"Hey.. wait up!" But Dae hung up already. I receive the address immeadiately but I'm still entertaining some guests.

 

I walk back to the lounge and I opened the door and I saw Jun on top of Elli kissing! Jun turned and saw me. He immediately stood up and said "It's not what you think Andy!"

"This is a misunderstanding Andy!" Elli also stood up wiping her face.

"N--no.. I don't believe this!!" My heart was thumpng really fast... Ta-thump! Ta-thump! Ta-thump! 'I...I hate you both!!" "ANdy!!!" was the last thing I heard and I started running away from them, Flashing scenes of Jun and Elli kissing contined flashing in my head. Stupid me! I shouldn't have returned to the lounge room! I shouldn't have so that my heart isn't so torn like this.

I felt someone grab my arm. It was Jun. We were on oe end of the hallway and he pushed me to the wall. My hands were securedly held by his big hands. I looked at him as tears were flowing in my eyes. His eyes were in pain but I'm in much greater pain right now. He buried his face to my neck and I could smell him up close. He bit me and started drinking my blood like usual. It hurts! "Ahhhh!" I cried in both th pain from his fangs and from the fact that I'm just some other girl in his life.

Then his hands slip to my cheeks letting my arms free.

He shoved away and looked into my eyes... I could feel his breath on my face. He's really taler than me now. When did thias happen? I turned away.

"Andy... you're mine..." I snapped again. I slap his face really hard and tears continued falling from my eyes. My eyes were already soar from all the crying I've been doing since last night.

"I'm not yours anymore Jun. You have Elli already. I hope you guys will be happy..."

 

I strated walking away but his scent was still on me. I saw Tiffany on the hallway and she had a sad face. I carried her in my arms. I didn't turn around to look at Jun. I won't.

"Mommy is sad again." She snuggled to me. "Please don't be sad mommy"

I admire her. She's just a child but she's strong in her own ways. She just saw me running and she can already see right through me. I went out of the mansion with Tiffany still in  my arms and I was trying to hide the fact that I was crying. If my eyes were the faucet, I think it's already overflowing... It's too much to see... to much to bear..

I got inside a red car and showed my phone to the driver with the address Dae gave me. The driver nodded and stated the engine. Tiffany was leaning her body to me like she's also affected by my situation.

I pat her head as I held the pain in my heart.

 

I... hate him...

 

--chap end--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes:

 

Emina_23 back again! What do you think about this chapter??

If you were in Andy's situation.. is a face slap enough seeing the guy you love kissing your best friend and in addition.. your boy friend and best friend are engaged!!! >.< What are you going to do?!!

As usual... No response means no update (it's already a habit.. :))

Thanks for reading up to now!!

:)