Fiancée... Feeder... Lover.... Hater...

MY VAMPIRE

Now that I'm back to this place... I'm suppose to attend school again...

Waking in my own room, I was hoping that what happened yesterday was just a dream. I slap my cheeks thrice and made a smiling expression. The maids helped me get ready for school and I went out to greet everyone.

I opened the door of the dining hall and Noa was eating breakfast. "Hey brother!" I hugged him from behind.

"Hi sweet cheeks. Sleep well last night?" He pat my arms which where around him.

"Yup! I'm going to school now, okay? See you later Noa!" I dash out of the hall. He waved goodbye to me and I did to. I hope he didn't see right through me. He may have known that Jun is acting weird around me yesterday.

The black car was their and I rode in. The journey felt like it was taking forever! I stared on the window dazzing off. When we arrived at school, Elli was there waiting for me. I got out of the car and she jumped to me hugging me tight.

"Hey girl! I missed you a lot!"  She looked different from the last time I saw her. Somethign was really different while I was awya.

"I missed you too El-- Did something happen when I wasn't around?" I raised my brow to her due to curiuosity.

She blushed and looked down. "Well... Listen and keep it a secret Andy. Promise me!" I nodded and she peered into my ears. "I'm getting engage!" I was left in awe. That was fast!

"So who's the lucky guy? Do I know him?"

"I don't know him yet too Andy. My parents just announced it a week ago that I'm getting engage with a really cool guy. I insisted to know his identity but as part of the vapire noble family, engagements are not announced to the bride-to-be... whch ! But they say I'll like him a lot!" She smiled widely at me and I did to. What a lucky vampire, I thought. She has her parents with her and now she's getting engaged with a secret guy who she will definitely like.

I envy her a lot.

Elli is such a pretty girl and she'll surely be loved.

"So when's the engagement?"

"This coming Saturday. Oh! Before I forget." She scrambled things in her bag and got an invitation. "Here is a VIP invitation to my one and only best friend. I want you to tell me what you think of the guy, okay? I'll get angry if you don't come! But I'm sure you will be attending because of Master Noa." She made different expressions.

"Sure. I'll go!" I smiled at her. She's a great friend, except for the part that she was helping the former counci kill me! Well, that was the past. I want to support her now. I want my friend to be happy. We entered school. She went her way and I went to my direction. Dae didn't attend our classes. What could be wrong witht that guy? Whatever! I got problems of my own already.

 

Saturday night....

 

I got dressed up to attend the engagement party. Noa was also invited.. well because he is the council leader so it's like a basic etiquette to attend such events by noble families. That was what Elli meant last time about Noa.

I wore a simple lacey black dress with a big pink ribbon on the waist. I like it because it's not too long or short with atching black sandals. Noa wore a black suit and he really looked cool! As expected of my handsome brother. :)

We took a ride to a black limousine and it felt like we were stars. Noa reminded me to act like a princess because this is how my ife is now and I am willing to listen to him because I don't want to embarass my brother in front of everybody. When we arrived, there are a lot of vampires making there way to the Fieldgem mansion. When our car stopped and the door opens, all the vampires turn around to us and bowed. Noa got down the car and professionaly walk passed through everybody. I followed him walking a little confident nd I was able to see their faces. The vampires were all smiling but I am not certain if it is a genuine smile or just a fallacy.

This is my first time in The Fieldgem mansion and I'd say this place givs off a nice vibe. I separated from Noa because I wanted to see Elli already. One maid brought me to her room.

"MIlady, MIss Andrielle is here."

"Let her come in."

I entered the room and the maid didn't followed anymore. OMG!!! She's so beautiful! Elli is wearing a white dress - it was like a wedding dress already! She got a little tiara on her head and the dress was on her knees. She was looking extraordinaire!

"So, how do I look?"

"OMG Elli !!! You are so pretty! How are you feeling girl?"

"I am so nervous Andy! I wonder who the guy is!! Hey, but listen.." She pulled herself and whispered to my ear. "If that guy is looks like a dork or not cute at all... I'm going to run off and you're the only one who knows okay?" She winked at me.

"You're not serious are you?" I was surprised.

"I am serious Andy. O look at the time. We got to go out now."

I couldn't ask anymore questions, there were a lot of vampires outside her room. I stood at the side as she greet some vampires who are also part of the noble family and I don't particulary care who they were. I also saw Noa talking to some vampiresa. I am happy that he's being accepted as the leader already.

The lights turned off and a spotlight appeared on the top of the staircase.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today marks a wonderful celebration for the Fieldgem family. Today marks the beginning of the love between my daughter and a special gentleman." A spotlight appeared on Elli and she walked towards her father as everybody clapped. I joind the applauding as Elli stood beside her parents. I am really envious that she's with her family even though they are all vampires.

Then a spotlight from behnd lighted up. That must be the grom-to-be. Everyboy turned around and I did too. We were still clapping and my hands suddenlg stopped. My heart rate stopped when I saw the guy's face. My eyes widen a lot and my expression couldn't be painted at all!!!

The spotlight was pointing to JUN!!!

This is just a bad joke right? This isn't true at all!

"Please welcome, Mr. Jun Blackard, my daugther's fiancee." I turned to look at Elli and her expression was pale and she was also looking at me.She was really surprised to see him. I turned to Noa and I felt like crying but I held it bravely. Noa had the same expression of why is Jun here?

I stared at Jun and he turned to my direction. I was surprised to have our eyes met. His eyes turned away from me with a really calm expression. He's standing beside Elli and her family now. All theother vampires were clapping in happiness for the two of them. I stepped backwards. I can't take this anymore. I want to breathe but I don't want to go yet.

I ran to the balcony outside and I saw the moon was shinning brightly. Tears were forming to my eyes now and I couldn't stop it anymore. The feeling outside was really cold. I felt someone put a tux to my shoulders. I turned and saw Noa.

"You don't have to hold back sis." He offered his shoulders and I buried my face there. Noa patted my head and I squeezed my hands around his waist.

"This isn't happening right Noa?" I cried to him.

 

Then I heard a really loud crash of glasses from inside and noises from vampires started rumbling. I wiped my tears and held on Noa's hands. I want to see what happened. He held my hand tightly and we did enter. A large crowd of vampires were circling around a little vampire girl who's wounded by glasses from wines. I heard from the whispering that the girl couldn't regenerate at all. The little vampire was crying already. I looked around for her parents but none of them approached her. They must be embarassed to see their own child be the center of attention in someone elses event. I saw Jun and Elli together at the side but they weren't doing anything. They were just staring at the poor girl. Then I noticed something else....The smell of her blood was circling around the room and I decided to do something.

I let go of Noa's hands and smiled at him. He allowed me to go.

"Excuse me" I walked through past everybody and I finally reached th girl in the middle.

"Isn't she the princess?" "Yes" "What is she doing?" "Is she going to punishe the girl?" I heard a lot of comments on the side. I don't care of any word they say. I will help this girl. I am different from them. I will not stand aside.

"Are you alright little girl?" I pat her head softly. Now that I am close.. I think she's 6 years old.

She nodded as she was crying. "Don't worry, I'll help you." I sat in front of her and it caused a commotion to others. Shards of glasses were around us. I placed my hand on her arm which had the biggest wound and blood continued dripping. I closed my eyes and think of healing her. I felt her nervousness and shaking being seen like that by other vampires. I slowly opened my eyes and light appeared under my hands... I can finally control this power...

And slowly... her skin is regenerating and the wound closed itself.

Everybody was in awe but I don't care at all. I removed other shards that pierced her body and healed it again. My body felt a little numb but I don't want to stop now. I placed Noa's tux to her shoulders. After that, I stood up and I offered my hand to her. Her crying had already stop and she willingly accepted it looking only at me. She squeezed my hand like she was really scared and thankful. I smiled at her.

I looked at Jun and he was also looking at me with the same eyes. I turned away. I don't want to talk to him tonight.

My heart is bleeding deeply. I went to Noa's direction as other vampires gave me a path.

"Can we please go Noa?" I pleaded to him.

"Sure. I'll just bade goodbye to the Fieldgem's okay? Wait for me outside" I didn't look elsewhere. The little girl and I continued walking not looking to any vampires. I was hearing some comments from vampires but as I have said.. I don't care about them.... My heart is already torn tonight...

 

We got inside the limousine and the little girl hugged me. "Thank you princess"

"You're welcome."

"You want to cry right? Please don't mind me but let all your feelings all out." I was startled with her words, like she saw right through me. I couldn't stop my tears now... I hugged the little girl like a pilllow and cried as Noa hasn't appeared yet. I hate the scene where I saw Jun walking towards my best friends dirction and turning away from me...

Noa arrived and I stopped crying and pretended to be asleep on the little girl's lap. The car strated moving but my heart was left in that place...

 

What the hell is going on? This !!!

 

 

The guy I like is engage to my best friend??? What's the next big surprise to my life....

 

 

--chap end--