The Lady in the school

MY VAMPIRE

I woke up the next day... so much for being reborn right??? I even yawn. Haha. that's childish of me right?

I was on the same room and nobody was at sight. I was alone in the room.

 

Knock! Knock!

A maid entered my room and she got a tray with her. "Good morning my lady" her voice was really polite.

"Ah. Good morning"

"I brought your breakfast then your change of clothes too." she placed the tray in my lap and she hang a dress on the wall.

"Umm.. Where's Jun and Noa?"

"Lord Noa is in his room and we do not know where mister Jun is" she was straight-forward as she straighten the black dress. "Please eat your breakfast know or you'll be late" Late? Late for what?

"Am I going somewhere? Noa didn't tell me anythng last night"

"Today is your first day of school miss"

"SCHOOL?" My voice echoed through the whole room. "Sorry about that" But she just continued what she was doing. I looked at the food and saw bacon and eggs. Milk was also there and yogurt too. But I hate yogurt. I smelled the bacon but it didn't seem well to my nose. I tried for the egg but it didn't seem to slide to my throat. *Cough! Cough! Cough!*

"Are you alright My lady?" she went to my side and set the tray away from me. She handed me the glass of milk. I reached it and drank it. It tasted bitter so I vomitted it out and twitched my body forward. My stomach doesn't like what I take inside. I tried standing up but I fell to my knees. The maid helped me stand up and made me sit on the chair nearby.

I changed my clothes (well the maid was there and forced me that she'll help me out) and she fixed my hair and placed my shoes. I like the shoes. It looked like a dolls' and it got a little heel which is definitely very easy to walk with.

I felt a little more sick but I now I can stand up. I wanted to see how I looked and there was a mirror around my back attached to the wall. I turnedd around and my face was speechless.

My hair was tied prettily with a red rose on it then the dress fit me perfectly. The necktie was cute and I liked the black dress itself, though it was kind of short, maybe inches above my knee, but I like it. The socks also fit well with the colour of my dress and the shoes. I think I am going nuts with all this fashion cuteness!

After dressing up, she took me outside and a black car was outside. I haven't seen anyone I know since I woke up.

I sat at the back and an old man drove the car.

Oh right, I have been here. This was the mansionn where my vampire dad, Chryst and Saneel died. Also this is where I met the little lost soul before. It took 10 minutes for travel and finally, the car stopped right in front of the school. I saw many students walking inside. They were vampires and this will be my new school right? I went out and everybody started saring at me. It's kind of intimidating.

"Andy!!!" I heard a familiar voice from behind. It was Elli.

"Oh! Hey Elli! How'd you been?"

"Pretty good! I'm happy that you're awake now" she clasped my hand and both or hands were freezing cold like shards of ice touching each other.

"Me too. I never expected to be asleep that long. But... why is everybody looking at me... it's so strange and... scary"

"Let's go to a room" I followed her. The campus was not smelling nice but all the hallway we passed through, the vampires were all looking at me like I'm a convict. When we reached a Music Room, Elli shut the door and checked the outside of the windows then shut it as well.

"What's going on El?"

"You're a rare species so everbody has their eyes on you"

"You mean with my blood and somthing?"

"There's that and... you're still Lord Noa's sister. You still carry the surname of the Kurosaki's so those who dare talk to you may just plan to gain more power. But please don't think of me like that!"

"ahh... Ok... Sure." I was shocked with her words.

"Let me take you first to your room" She opened the door and we started walking then slowly, vampireas that we pass through started bowing before us.. or to me? I was getting bright red so I lowered my head.

"Don't lower your head. You should carry yourself like how you should. You're a Kurosaki" Elli whispered to me. I looked at her back. She's definitely from a noble family. Being able to walk professionally. I stood up straight but I didn't looked at any of the vampires bowing. I didn't want to be intimidated more. I just got to ask Noa for help when I see him around.

Speaking of who--

I still haven't seen Jun yet.

 

Is something going on???

 

--chap end--