what i was suppose to be...

MY VAMPIRE

It was pitch black. What is this uneasiness I am feeling right now. I hear cars and birds outside. I twitched and I heard people walking... the sound is so near... I opened and rubbed my eyes and I was so surprised to see people staring at me

A couple and a boy. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!" they shouted all together with party poppers and a cake with candles shaped as 17. I stood up and was unaware of what's going on.

"What time is it? Where am I?" They looked puzzled like me. I look around and I was in some cute bedroom.

"Honey, what happened to our Andy?" the lady said to the man beside her.

"She must still be half asleep mom. We all know Andy." the boy told her.

"Don't tease your little sister too much Noa. Come Andy. Make a wish and blow the candles." The man smiled at me and I hesitating blew them.

"Now get ready for your date and we'll celebrate your birthday properly tonight."

"Eh? Date?"

"Have you forgotten that you'll be meeting with Jun today sis? I pity that guy for dating you." the boy laughed again.

They left the room with a dress at the side. I change into it. Why do I feel so uneasy like... this isn't me... this isn't my life. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked ordinary. Why is that? I checked myself to every detail but I can't figure it out. I looked outside and the sunlight blinded me for a second. The place looks... normal... "Andy! Good morning!" I was surprised seeing a guy smiling at me with a boquet of red roses. "Are you done yet?" He was smiling warmly and I felt more uneasy.

What happened to me yesterday? Or the other day? Why can't I remember who these people are? Why can I only remember my name?

 

*Ting*

 

Eh? What was that sound? I turned around but I was alone in this room. "Andy, are you done yet? Jun's waiting already!" the woman shouted. I removed  my eyes from staring at myself. Why can't remember anything? Who are these people? I don't get it at all. I went out of the room and went down the stairs. This is my house right?

The three smiled at me as I wore my shoes and left the house. The guy waiting for me outside handed the bouquet. He was so handsome.

"Happy Birthday Andy and Happy Valentines.."

"Ah.. thanks.." I received the bouquet and smelled it. It was nice.

"Why don't you bring that inside so your hands are free during our date?"

"Sure" I did what he told me. I brought the bouquet to my room and went out again. Why am I so excited? He gave me a motor helmet and I put it on. He started the engine. "Hop on." I rode at his back and circled my arms around his waist. His body was so warm and I could feel his heartbeat. I looked at him and his ears where red. "You're blushing Jun." I giggled.

"Well, this is our first date with approval fro your parents so I'm really happy and nervous." The wind passed us really quick. I leaned on his back hugging his masculine body more. Is this really my life?

We suddenly stopped and we went down the motorcycle. "I'll just make a quick stop by at the library to return a book 'kay? Want to come inside?"

"Oh sure."

We entered and there was not much people inside. He went to the the line but the librarian was entertaining a lot so it's going to take a while. "I'll just roam around Jun. Just look for me in that section" I pointed out to the fiction area."

"Ok."

There are a lot of books here. what the hell am I thinking! This is the library so this is normal to have millions of books. I was just checking out the side covers of the books.

*Dug!* A book fell from the shelf I just passed by. But nobody was around. I don't want to be the responsible one if that book gets damaged so I walk towards it and the picture took my breath away. It was an illustration about vampires. How interesting! I got it and it showed a picture of a beautiful lady... her name was... Lady Saneel. *Ta-thump* Why did I suddenly feel weird? I dropped the book. I picked it up again and Jun appeared from behind.

"Hey. Are you okay? I just finished" He wiped my neck. When did I sweat this much? "Do you want to borrow that book?" He saw that I was holding it.

"Ah... no.. yes.." He smiled and brought it toto the librarian and then returned and placed the book in my bag. "I spoil too much, don't I?" and he ruffled my hair and held my hand tight. "Let's go!"

His hand gripped mine warmly. I liked this feeling of nothing to worry about things at all. We rode again and he brought me to the amusement and we had fun riding a lot of events but the best was the feeling of being loved by this guy. *Ting* Why am I hearing this bell again? It was sunset already and he said he was going to bring me to another special place. He blindfolded me and we rode the moptorcycle again. I held on his body for the fear of falling over. It was dark seeing nothing. I heard the sound of waves as the engine stop. He lead me to the path and I felt sand on my shoes.

This is definitely the sea.

He slowly removed the blindfold and I opened my eyes. It was a beautiful sunset reflecting it's colour to the sea... So pretty. I sat down to the sand. Jun sat and hugged me from behind. What a warm feeling.

"I love you Andy."

"I... I love you too.."

And he kissed me... as waves continue washing out the sands... I closed my eyes as he hugged me tight...

 

*Ting*

 

I suddenly opened my eyes and pushed Jun away. That sound again! Who's making that sound?! "I'm sorry.. I.." I couldn't mumble any excuse pushing him when we were being intimate... He smiled and hugged me.

"It's alright... We have lots and lots of time to be together so you don't need to worry at all... Andy.."

I had this feeling of uneasiness but I want to forget it. I closed my eyes listening to the beat of our hearts but why does that vampire book keep taunting me? And who's making that bell sounds in my head?

Is everything a dream or is this the reality?

 

 

I don't understand it all...

 

--chap end--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes:

Hey, if you're confused with this chapter... well... that was my intention and I apologise if some may think I'm not linking the story but please bear with me because the explanation for this chapter is on the next chapter (which I am currently updating) so be Patient!!!

 

I can only say this for now... "Everything happens for a great reason"

:) emina_23

--->>>08November2012