The Death

MY VAMPIRE

I woke up one day in an unfamiliar view.

I am in an 18th century looking room but different from Jun's room. There is a scent of food and fire in the next room and I am hearing 3 voices- a lady, and 2 average sounding guys.

I went and peeked who were there and I saw two men in western clothing and the lady in a peasant dress.

"Good morning Saneel" the lady greeted to me.

"Good morning sister. I see we have guests today" What am I talking in formality with these strangers and why did she call me Saneel? My name is Andrielle a.k.a. Andy!

"Sorry for intruding early lady Saneel" one of the guys greeted "as you have requested. All preparations are completed. This man here is Euljis (read as yu-lis) and he's 16." When the guy called Euljis faced me, I was shocked seeing his young face. He's.... Jun!

"Thank you Lord Chyrst. You know how happy I am establishing the council"

"I know madam. I apologise but I have to depart for now. Some newborns are failing to cope up with your blood and I have to conduct an initial research to control them well"

"I see my lord. Then I wish you the best of all luck and may my blood unite all" Now it's getting more confusing! Who-- what-- why-- how--? There's a lot I don't understand!

"I will also take a walk sister. I shall also see you both in a while" and that lady left the room.

Achoo!

I was startled again by the 16 year old Euljis who looks like Jun's younger version.

"Are you cold young one?"

"Aren't you being sarcastic my lady? You're the undead here right? Can you tell me more."

Time out! Did he just say I'm an undead?

"So you're interested in those topics then? Interesting. I feel like telling you the story of the clan you'll be part of Euljis" My body moved on its own into the front of a mirror on a wall and there I saw...

Pale white face with rosy cheeks and red lips, a black linen dress with a single white lace on my chest and hair was golden brown and waving down like a breeze passed through it.

Is this me?

No way!

 

"How did you become an undead my lady?" Euljis kept asking me. Actually not me, but the owner of this body who's name is Saneel.

"Impatience is not good young one. Let us take a stroll while I tell you everything" Then I got a parasol and opened it outside.

My body started walking to the pure green landscape in a forest field as Euljis walked beside me.

"Some years ago, my parents were researching on making blood fuse with other beings - making them live longer and stronger and I was their guinea pig and injected all blood into me. I don' recall why they were experimenting such things but they didn't care much of my existence"

Suddenly I felt a rush in my blood, something boils within.

"And it was a success, I turned into a perfect being. But I have slowly been forgetting my past and my thirst couldn't be satisfied easily"

"Which is why you gave your blood to the council?"

"Yes. It is not my intention to kill and so do they. Their mere existence belongs to me"

So is Saneel the root of all the vampire clan?

"My lady, the sun is rising higher. Let us return." Euljis smiled purely at me.

"The sun? Yes, my body is fragile against it. Let us"

Returning back to the cottage, I was horrified to see a body on the floor.

"Sister!" and i went to turn her body around to see her face and it told me - "I was killed. I am terrified with the wounds she got. Who did this?

Tears started flowing to my face and it was cold. Euljis helped me stood up and bring her body to a grave.

Euljis started putting the soil into her grave.

"You know, this may happen to you. And yet you accepted Lord Chryst's agreement."

"It's fine because I don't have a reason to live. My family was also killed the same way as your sister, merciless. And being the sole alive victim, I was asked to protect you and I will."

He walked towards me, opened his arms and squeezed me in. His scent were a little similar to Jun's. Maybe this is his past but...

How in the world am I seeing something from the past?

Why...?

 

 

Time flew fast- 3 years to be exact.

Euljis is definitely Jun. They carry both features in the hair and eyes.

Saneel, the lady vampire, has been pretty weak. I could feel it since I am in her body and I still don't know why.

For the past years, I have seen them fall for each other but making distance due to their 'being status'.

Many didn't want to accept that vampires are now higher than the blue bloods or any noble family. There has also been a widesread of newborns and Saneel's guess is that one of the council members did this outbreak.

"Do you not want blood my lady?" Jun, I mean Euljis tone tells me that he'd notice it too. But not once did Saneel fed on him. She choose to go with animal blood to lessen the risk of turning someone into a newborn. I could also taste what she takes in and I'd say it's bitter and disgusting.

I heard a knock on the door and Euljis was the one who went to see our visitor. It was a long while when Euljis shouted, "Run my lady! It's the killer!" My eyes widen but I remained seated. I could see Euljis stopping a familiar figure-broad shoulders, scar on his right cheek!

Gasp!

It's the prisoner from before! So does this mean he's the same one from my time? Is he also an undead?

Euljis kept punching him but he was thrown really hard. Then the man got a dagger and hit him in his heart. What the hell is Saneel doing! Euljis just sacrified his life for her!

The man turned to Saneel with that vicious intent to kill. "You're next, you crypt!"

The man started running to my direction and Saneel raised her hand making the man hypnotized and numb.

Saneel stood up and went to Euljis. "This is goodbye" and she bit herself, gathering blood to then she placed her lips to his. Saneel's blood is becoming his now but there was still no response from him.

Saneel went for the man next. I could see he was just numb.

Saneel raised her head to his neck and said "I'm cursing you to be like me" and bit him.

His blood was bitter.... full of sorrow and pain....

 

I didn't know that Saneel wil die....