The reason behind the departure

MY VAMPIRE

We were already in a remote area when I remembered to tell Noa my whereabouts but my phone lost its signal. What do I expect? This is a forest already. I just kept my phone to my pocket.

"How far is Jun?" I had to start the conversation. The sky was already dark and the car hasn't stop in the 120 kph speed.

"Still far from here but we can arrive in time." I slowly felt the car slowing down. He stopped near the river. "For now, let's rest our human self. They won't manage a long trip without sleep." He was right, we are still humans so sleep is needed.

"Why is Jun dying, Dae?" he inclined his chair and I did too.

"He intends to kill your killer" that startled me.

"What? Is that true?" I can't believe what I wa hearing from him.

"Well, the original fate to happen was you two stick together and kill the man in a year but Jun changed his fate and decided to do it even if it means sacrificing himself"

"So is he really going to die? I mean you can see his fate right?"

"Andy, everyone's fate depends on them. I can only see previews in my head. So I can only say I saw him fighting" Fate, huh? What does it have in store for me.

"Change topics, why did you get mad when I said you're like me during my first day? It's bugging me you know!"

He took a breath "Because I'm not. I also had my human heart but i was born half vampire and half human then I was killed and reborn again but now gaining more vampire powers but still got my heart"

"I wonder why we're different from them."

"Yeah. Well good night princess." Dae turned to his side. "Good night Dae"

I closed my eyes thinking of Jun. I'm mad that he left me without any word and now knowing that he's going to do something crazy makes me angrier. I held my necklace with the two rings from Jun. I kissed it imagining it was Jun.

I don't want to be the reason of his death. I want to stay by his side.

If he dies... I'll never forgrve myself...

The river was flowing silently and I could hear crickets from outside.

I gripped the rings tighter... Tighter...

 

I miss him a lot..!

--chap end--