Beside you... Goodbye...

MY VAMPIRE

I was still incapable of absorbing all the words that Noa told me...

My present parents are not my real parents.. Noa is not my brother - he's half-human, half-vampire.... My parents were killed b the Fieldgem clan and Elli is the daughter of those who killed my parents....

I still buried my face in Jun's chest. I heard the sound of the waves. I turned to look at it...

He brought me to the sea...

"Are you alright? You seem out of your usual self Andy" Jun's voice was still the same... Is he really worried? Different thoughts keep taunting me again...

"Yes... I mean no.. " I snuggled to his chest again and he placed his cold arms to my back and caress my hair smoothly... This feeling of protecting... I want it more... I hugged him tightly.

"Andy... Tell me what's wrong" his breath... I could feel it on my forehead... The sea moisture was starting to corrupt the two of us...

"Everything I believed in was not true..." I began speaking as the waves begin to quiet down. "Are you also going to fool me Jun?" I stared at him. His eyes met mine.

"No. I'll protect you." He hugged me again. He's not my lover but et me be selfish for once in my life. I love him and I trust him so much that it'll break my heart when he finds ou I'm keeping something from him and he might hate me for it....

"The family I believed in was not my family. My present parents are part of the council and my brother Noa is half-vamp and half-human"

"That's really contradicting to know"

"Also, Elli is a vampire.... daugther of the Fieldgem clan and..."

"and..?"

"Her parents murdered my real human family" Saying the word murdered gave me goosebumps

"You're scared of us aren't you" he lowered his voice.

"I'm scared of trusting anyone now and also..." I will tell it to him now.

"What is it Andy?"

"I love you.." and I stole a kiss from him and he responded to me. "I love you too.." He finall said it... But I have to tell him... I break apart and continued my words

"I love you so I will tell you that I know who killed you and who you really care" His eyes wandered.

"The man who injured my thigh was the same one who killed you Jun. You're real name is Euljis and a vampire lady named Saneel was the one who turned you into a vampire"

"You mean Lady Saneel?"

"Yes. She's your original lover who allowed that same guy killed her and I.... I have part of her soul. You don't feel anything for me Jun... It's Saneel who you're seeing in me. She's my past life and even though you've forgotten your past human life... I know you still love her." I stood up... tears were overflowing from my face.

"Andy?"

I removed the necklace holding the ring and gave it back to him.

"Please take it. I don't want to have anything to do with creatures like you. I want to forget you as soon I possible can!" I pushed him offside and I started running along the sea... 

The waves were eating my footsteps from the sand.

I didn't turn around... More like, I couldn't..

I've been hurt by people I love and trusted and I've hurt the guy I love.

In my 16 years of existence, this is the first time I've been tormented with such miserable feelings...

I've been hurt by the people I loved and cared and I've hurt the only guy I've loved in this 16 years...

 

I can't and won't trust anyone from now on... I hate to be alone but I will be...

 

--chap end--