No friends nor allies - BY MYSELF NOW

MY VAMPIRE

I went home, ignoring Noa. I went straight to my room and opened my laptop and I started typing my drop out letter. I can't continue like this. I can't continue pretending like I'm not affected by it. I'll quit school.

After finishing the letter and sending it via email, I dialed Elli to confront her.

"Hi! Elli speaking!"

"Hey Elli, its Andy. Umm, I wanted to talk to you about something serious."

"Sure! Your tone tells me it can't wait for tomorrow. What is it?"I breathe really deep.

"You're a vampire aren't you? I just found out about it and I also learned that... you... my parents" There was silence on the other end.

 

"H-how'd you know that?"

"It doesn't matter. I can't believe you fooled me Elli! I trusted you a lot!"

"Look Andy, I'm really sor--"

"Too late!" And i hunged up.

 

Tears started flowing out again.

My head was too tired to think properly but I know I have to clear things up.

I fixed myself up, got a backpack and got three t-shirts, jeans, jackets, and a week's set of undies. I also packed the diary and some pictures I got for the past 3 years - all with Jun in it.

I've hurt him though he responded to me properly but with our current situation, no future is at sight.

Then I took my wallet with some cash, my passport, i.d. and my credit cards.

I dressed properly before going away. It was already 2am.

I quietly went out and even if Noa sees me, he can't stop me now.

Only the council can help me know everything. I have to go there!

Tomorrow's the first full moon so I have to hurry before Saneel completely disappears!

The clerk at the station said that I would arrive to XXXXX around 12.30pm so I plan to take a nap in the train to have my strength back to me.

But I would always see myself again leaving Jun at the beach.

Then I saw a pair having a nap on the next row of seats. They were enjoying each other's company - holding hands.

The pain in my heart increased.

I took the diary Elli gave me and started scribling everything on my mind then I slipped one of Jun's stolen picture in the room.

I kissed it..

I'm sorry......

 

Being alone ..

 

--chap end--