What he knows...

MY VAMPIRE

Returning back to class, I saw the noble-rep and Andy's friend, Elli Fieldgem.

"Did the blood packs taste good?"

"Not really. I think it depends to us who feed." Why could she be here?

"Is she awake yet, I mean Andy?"

"Not yet"

"Umm... I heard something from the other noble vampires about someone who may have the ability to help her." I gripped her arms because I was startled by what she said.

"I-is that true? Who is it?" I think my voice went too loud there. I removed my hands from her.

"I'll take you there after classes ended. It's kind of... a secret place.Well, see ya!"

I went inside and sat down. Is what she's saying true? Can someone wake her up? Well, I've got to bet on the line.

After classes, Elli and I met on the front gate and jumped in a car.

"Where do you want to go mistress?" the old man asked Elli - as expected of a noble family.

"To Lord Kei's house"

"Are you serious my lady?"

"Don't worry too much! Just drive now."

Well, that conversation was wild. Asking your master if she's serious? Your toast old man! But... who is this 'Lord Kei'? I never heard of him. The trip took a while passing different roads. I think I'd rather dash there which would be faster.

The car stopped to a montainous area. Elli and I went down. She started walking ahead and I followed her trail. The place was quiet.

We entered a cave and inside was a fascinatng view!

A mansion inside a cave hidden in mountains! It looked older from the 16th century mansions that I've ever seen!

"When we go inside, you're not Jun but Euljis."

"Sure"

"Don't get to intimidated to him. He's locked up here in this mansion and can't go out."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later"

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

The doors opened with no one insight. The smell was awful. A foul thick smell of blood. Human blood. I think this is from peasants in the old centuries. There were also scent of fire, barleys, wheats... different scents that can corrupt your mind.

"Who dares enter my mansion?" A voice from the second floor rang like crazy. An old man's voice.

"Uhmm... I'm the daughter of the Fieldgem family, I'm Elli Fieldgem and with me is my friend Jun.. I mean Euljis Blackard" Elli's voce was a little shaky.

We heard footsteps coming down but the figure was vague. We couldn't clearly see his features.

"Elli Fieldgem and Euljis Blackard. What brings you here?" a sudden gush of wind passed through our noses and flames were lit to all the torch plates. We saw a teenage looking-boy wearing formal clothes going down the stairs.

"We'd lke to ask your help Lord Kei. I heard from other noble families that you may be able to wake a friend of ours."

"You mean the human girl who died 3 months ago? DId your blood not wake her up?" His voice was intimidating.

"I wouldn't be approaching you sir if Andy has woken up already. CAn you do something about it?"

Lord Kei looked upwards and exhaled.

"The stars tell me that she's not sleeping nor is she dead. She's merely not opening her eyes. But..."

"But what?"

"Now I see... I see everything nw clearly..." then he burst to laughter. I was going to punch him when Elli stopped me.

"No Jun. If we hurt him, we may not know how to wake Andy" then she turned to him. "Tell us my lord. Will she open her eyes?"

"She won't and will never will"

"Then what do we do?!" I'm really going pissed with all his mocking tone.

"Free me and I'll wake her up." He made a big grin to his face.

"Why should we believe you'll wake her up?" Was Eli negotiating? I can't figure it out.

"Because she's a rose. The prickliest thing that's still alive. She merely withered on a season change but she's still alive. Partly" and He continued laughing at us.

"We're going now Euljis. It's pointless to talk to a bastard like him" Elli gripped my hand and pulled me out.

"Farewall Euljis! I know you'll come back here and beg me to help you. See you soon!" he continued bursting to laughter as we walked away and the doors shut on their own.

"Why is he locked up in there Elli?"

She exhaled and let go of my arm. "He's Lady Saneel's lover and was her killer. H's tormented at his age by all noble vampires and the council. He was also the first one to take in Lady Saneel's blood... then killed her... It's really a confusing story but we were always advised not to looked for him or mention him. He holds great tremendous powers that were not allowed to be written in books so I barely know anything as well... But he can see a person... whether dead or alive. Sorry if it wasn't of much help Jun"

"No. It's fine"

We headed back to the car and I stared outside the slow world thinking of what that Lord Kei said. Whn we reached the city, I was watching how humans feel when their love on s in coma. What should I feel?

Am I really going to need his help?

Will Andy not open her eyes?

 

This is frustrating... even for a vampire...

 

--chap end--