Captive!

MY VAMPIRE

I was dreaming being in Jun's arms... We were smiling a lot... He was holding me tight..a and I was squishing my face to his chest... Then something felt wrong with me... "Andy!!"

"Andy!" Someone's calling me. It wasn't Jun... Who is it?  "Wake up Andy!"

I opened my eyes and my beautiful dream ended.

"What's up Dae?" I was still half-asleep.

"See for yourself" What did he mean by that? I just woke up and he already got a pouting face. I realised that we were lying down the ground. But weren't we inside the car last night? I tried to stand up and I felt that I was tightly tied. Ropes were tangling Dae too. We were on the ground metres away from the car.

"What's going on?" Dae didn't answer me. He looked at another direction as if trouble is booming ahead.

Then I heard footsteps all around us. They're all vampires base on their scents. A big-bodied vampire raised Dae and I to both his shoulders and threw us at the back of a trailer truck. It didn't hurt much because I'm a vampire right? :3

"What's the big idea!" I shouted but the man didn't answered me. I tried flinching but it was no  use at all.

Around 20 vampires jumped at the back of the trailer with us and I heard the doors shut at the side doors. There were around 23 vampires at least not counting Dae and me. It was pitch black and the engine started and the vehicle moved. Bright red eyes were staring at Dae and I and they were intimidatin. I'm scared to death!

"What's going on?"I whispered to Dae.

"When I woke up, they were tying up already. Basically, your fate changed Andy"

"My fate what? So I'm at mess here?"

"WE are at mess here Andy so stay close." I did. I could only hear my heartbeat, the engine and the tires bumping to rocks.

After 2 hours, the truck stopped and the vampires jumped out and the big guy got Dae and I again to his shoulders. I tried kicking him but it was no use.

We entered into an old-looking house - but it was more like a haunted house. The floor was making noises, dust were everywhere and the cobwebs filled the house - a perfect vampire hideout.

One of the vampires knocked on a big door. "Area B reporting, we captured 2 vampires on loose." This must be the leader's room. So Dae and I are at loose now huh? Ridiculous!

The vampires who were with us run out and locked the door. All that's left outside the door is the big guy carrying Dae and I.

He entered the room. The room was awfully dark and the only thing inside is an old sofa and a guy was sitting there. Why do I feel something nostalgic here?

The guy put us down and left the room.

The man stood up and I saw his face...

"no....."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's notes: guess who the man Andy saw before I update Chapter 67!!!!! :) I'll be waiting guys!!! :)