My daughter...

MY VAMPIRE

We arrived at home and I locked my room. I was emotionally, physically and mentally tired. Ilied down to my bed and I felt my pillow getting wet. I was crying again and I can't stop it. I was of th epain I felt seeing hte guy I love for almost 3 years beside my best friend. I gave it all.

I stayed by his side and I wanted him to stay by me too.

Was it too much to ask for?

I didn't know what happened next. I must have dozed tpo sleep already.

 

Jun and I were on our first date on the beach. We were having fun eating and snuggling to each other. There were no stains of sadness to our faces. In short we are both really happy being together and suddenly I trip on the sand. My face hit the sand and when I looked at Jun, he was not looking at me and he was walking straight ahead. I tried shouting his name but nothing came out of my voice. I blinked and Elli suddenly appeared beside him. They were both wearing wedding clothes and were about to kiss right in front of my eyes.

 

"Wake up Andy!" Somebody slapped my face and I was back in reality. My face was all wet and two people were in my bed with me. Noa and the little girl were beside me and there faces looks worried.

"Ah..." So it was just all a dream?? I sighed...

"Are you okay sis?" Noa was really worried for me. I sat up wiping my face.

"W--what happened?" I tied my hair high and blew my nose.

"The little girl heard you shouting from the next room so she called me to knock your door." I peered to the door and saw that the door knobs were knocked out from the door. I shouldn't have locked it.

The little girl hugged me tight. She was cold but I felt warmth from her. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry."

"Are you really okay now?" Noa sounded sad again.

"Yup. Don't worry. You can go back to your rooms now." I patted the little girl's head as Noa walked out my room with a painful smile on his face.

"Good night."

"Good night Noa"

He closed the broken door.

 

"You can leave now little girl. Oh, by the way, I'll bring you to your parents house tomorrow." I smiled at her. She loosen her hands and looked down sadly.

"I don't have a family... mom and dad died when I was baby..." Her face turned sour. "I am orphan" Her voice and words were really of a child's.

"But.. why were you in the party?"

"I am a vampire slavesince I turned 3 and I tried to escape yesterday from master. She hurting me" she raised her shirt and I saw a bruise on her tummy. Why didn't it heal when I helaed her wounds?

"Would you like to stay here with me?"

"No. I want to have a mommy." Her voice was determined saying those words. Does she mean me?

'Eh? Are you saying you want me as your mommy?"

"Yes! You help me and you heal me a while ago and you very nice! can you be my mommy from now on?"

"Eh--- I don't have any idea of how to become a mommy. I also lost my mommy when I was a baby you see... And I am also just turning 18 and I am so inexperienced. What's your name by the way???"

"Name??? what's that?"

"Don't you have any??? Like me... my name is Andrielle but I prefer to be called as Andy. How about you?"

She shooked her head as a NO. "Give me one!!" she pleaded to me.

"Hmm... I saw this show when I was 14 and I like this actress name... How about... Tiffany? What do you say?" I smiled at her.

"Ti--ffa--ny??? Tiffany!!" Her voice sounded really happy. "My name is Tiffany!!" She hugged my waist and now her body was like a little cat circling on my body. "Thanks mommy!" she snuggled to me. I felt a tickle on my heart as if she's a blessing to me. She made a cute yawn. I saw she was tired. For a vampire, she acts human... Wait.. I  silenced myself and I heard her heart beating... she wasn't a pure-blooded vampire like I thought her to be! She's also like me!!! Well.. not actually the me before but hte me now... a vampire bearing human heart. But I am sure that her blood is a vampire but her heart and skin is of a human...

She fell asleep on my lap so I decided to sleep aswell. I laid her beside me and I covered her body with a blanket. She whispered "ti-ffa--ny" Maybe she's already fond of that name. So I'm going to be a mother now eh? Maybe this can help me relieve my stress away from Jun.

Maybe I can ask for Dae's help about different stuff bugging my head... but where could I find him? Why is he disappearing when I need him?

I still got to clear things between Jun and I...

Is he just pranking me or what??

 

Tiffany suddenly hugged me and I wraped my arms around her. I want to enjoy my life...

 

even for a little while...

 

--chap end--

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author notes:

 

Emina_23 here!! Finally introduced a new character - Tiffany!!

Tiffany is a 6 year old vampire with similar conditions with Andy and Dae. She's really cute!! >.<

What do you think of this chapter guys???

Going to wait for your responses before updating again!!

:)

P.s. thanks a lot again!!!