The after world.... (cont'd)

MY VAMPIRE

The figure that rose from the plopping area was me. Not really me but looked like me. Or was she me?

I can't figure it out okay?!

She was staring at me... and gradually... her eyes were like the pool of blood. BRIGHT RED.

"A--are you..... me...?"

She made a sinister smile and her fangs showed up! Wait! This isn't me! This is impossible!

She raised her hand and blood dripped from her shirt and suddenly, my hand raised on its own!

"W--what's going on?"

"Give up!" my other self talked.

"Eh? What do you mean? What are you saying?"

"I'm going to devour you, flesh and blood so just give up those silly thoughts!"

I tried resisting an unknown strong force controlling me but it was of no use! The other me started walking to my direction and her eyes shone more intensely! My body was shaking badly and I couldn't move.

"Even if you flinch, you're dead already so stop resisting my human side".

She hugged my body and it sent chills to my spine. Her hand travelled smoothly to my back and it was freezing. We were both covered in that thick pool of blood. It was scary.

She placed her right hand to the back of my shoulder and the other to my cheeks- exposing my bare neck.

"D--don't do it!"

"Your words mean nothing to me. I am just a part of a part"

"Wha--"

Bite!

"Ugh!"

Her fangs bit me and it made me feel uncomfortable. She was squeezing my body tightly and I could her continuous gulping sounds from her. I felt dizzy and I could only see her hair and the sea of blood.

Her pierce on my skin hurt and she didn't stop doing it.

Don't close your eyes Andy? Don't!!

But the other me gulped more as if pumping out all the juices from an orange. I was having a hard time breathing, like a sack was in front of my face! My face lost it.

This is just nightmare! This isn't true! Then she let her fangs out of my neck, looked at me and she dissolved to the blood underneath.

I was able to breathe a little while then I heard more plopping sounds around me. I tried swimming away then my body felt numb!

"Ahhh!"

Blood-like hands appeared around me and entagling me. They were covering my body and then my neck... Devouring me like a clay with a stone.

"Hel--p!"

It entered my face and my senses started detoriating. This isn't happening! This is really a nightmare!

 

Wooosshhh!

 

All the hands disappeared and I was floating on the pool of blood like a dead body. I couldn't feel anything. My parents may be right. I am really dead. Is this how dead people feel? Is this what happens to them afterwards? The pool of blood started moving with little waves.

Now what?

Is it going to bring me somewhere?

It doesn't matter anymore... does it? I'm dead...

 

That's the end of my existence...

 

--chap end--