intimacy and seclusion...

MY VAMPIRE

It's been a week already after that scene where I saw Jun kissing Elli and Dae confessing to me in the forest. I'm  finding it hard to think properly now. First, Elli tries to talk to me a lot of times now but I just can't bring myself to talk to her. I've also been ignoring Jun everyday at school. Then as you all know, Dae and I go in the same class and we're the only sudents in this special section so I'm also struggling on how to communicate with him. It's really been a nerve wracking week and I don't know if I can keep my personality up from now on. At least my daughter, Tffany makes me smile every morning and night when we're together. Tiffany is having personal tutorials so that she is aware of all rules being a vampire. Well, she wants to learn them so aI don't want to stop her.

Also, I may have to send her to school next year so that she can have friends the same age as her but my problem would be if soeone will accept the fact that she's different - that's going to be a secret though.

 

*Sigh*

I haven't got a good time this year - not to mention that it's my last year in high school so I don't want to fail and I got exams coming up next week to know which college I can go to. But I don't know if I want to go to college anymore. I'm forever 17 so why bother? Well, ever since I turned into a vampire, I haven't studied well.

Today I plan to study non-stop in the school library. They're open until 9pm so it's fine to be late. I honestly can't concentrate at home. What do I have to study again? Physics, Trigonometry, Blah Blah Blah and so on and so forth. I started gathering books and all my resources filled the rectangular table aside from the books that I originally have.

I started answering then I saw two people occupying two table away from me. A boy and a girl. Maybe dating? I don't care. I turned to study and continue answering my notes.

"What do you think Jun?" I heard from the girl and my reflexes acted on its own. I turned and saw that it was Jun and Elli! Jun was sitting opposite Elli and Elli is sitting facing backwards of me so it's basically Jun can see me! I don't want this to get to my nerves. I came here to study. But as time continued ticking, I just get bothered by the fact that my ex-boyfriend is together with my ex-best friend. I started gathering my things and going to return al the books I got.

I stood with around 20 books on my arms and it was HEAVY!!! I passed through their table and didn't look at them. Are they mocking me or something? I started keeping books back to their stacks so I can leave this place!!! I sighed after I placed the last book back. I can't even concentrate here! What's the deal with my head anyway?! I turned and..

Jun was standing right in front of me! When did he get here? He stretched his arms to get books from the shelf across my face. I looked away.

"Please excuse me" But he didn't. His hands were still traveling in the shelf behind me. He won't let me pass. I was starting to blush again. I could smell Jun from our positions.. just centimeters away from each other... I think my breathing is losing its composure as my heartbeat was increasing really hard. Then I felt his hand on cheeks. It gave me goosebumps. It gave me a fright that he'll touch me on his own accord. Now his other hand was on my waist. I was getting hot.

This is a library and the shelves are not that far from each other and the fact that he's standing in front of me.

I was flustered already and my blood was boilng hot.

"D-don't touch me."

I saw his body took a little step forward to me. He's more closer now. I could feel his pulse more. "Andy.." Saying my name my heart skip a beat. His hand circled around me more and I felt his face on my neck. He's going to bite me isn't he? I remember now.. I'm just his feeder now...

I prepared myself to stop him when he starts drinking my blood.

I clenched my fists and closed my eyes really tight.

 

*kiss*

 

Eh? I opened my eyes and Jun has already disappeared right in front of me. I looked around, blushing. There was no sign of him or Elli in the library now. I decided to go home now. I am so tired.. But I headed to the comfort room first. I wat to fix myself and remove any signs of meeting my ex. I was alone in the c.r. and the lightas were all working fine. The mirror got two sides and the other side was broken. I washed m face and looked at my reflection...

What the hell I'm doing????

Then I spotted something out of the blue. There was a red mark on my neck... The place where I felt Jun's kiss... A kiss mark?? Why??

I touched it but it didn't disappear. Why did he do this? He's confusing me now! Tears started flowing from my eyes again... I tried smiling but my face still made a sad crying face. I really love him... But I don't want to go against him and Elli's marriage...

But I don't want to loose him too..

Please stop torturing me!! I can't take this anymore!! If I can use this power to heal my broken heart then I want to do it.

I can't go on without him...

I can't be a feeder now...

I don't want to be alone like this...

I'm breaking apart...

 

 

--chap end--

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------