Dance + Ball = My Death (Last part)

MY VAMPIRE

I din't remove my eyes on hers and so did she.

Clank!

"I have removed the lock Andy. Please stand up" I stood up and gripped the dagger on my hand. All the vampires at the back were whispering about me.

"Guards! Catch that girl before she tries anything stupid!" Chryst shouts from behind Saneel. Two guys - a short and a big one - started walking ot my direction but I din't move.

"Andy! Get out from there!" I heard Jun's voice who was captive of one of the guards.

Saneel looked at the two guys after me and suddenly, the two guys disappeared! "What hapened?" "Who did that?" I heard vampires talking again. My legs were stating to wobble again. I know Im weak but....

'for th third and last time... kill me' Saneel's voice lingers in my head.

Saneel turned to Chryst who looks scared at that time and she stared at him with her bright red eyes. "I-I'm sorry Lady Saneel! Forgive me!" he bowed to his face and suddenly, the Chryst who was begging to her was turned into ashes. Everyone backed away. Saneel turned to the guy holding Jun and that guy let him go.

"Lady Saneel, Why are you acting strangely? Aren't you happy to be back?" it was my dad who walked past through the crowd to have a better look on Saneel. But Saneel grabbed him on the face and raised him up as if she was in a wrestling match and my old man ried escaping but couldn't. She squeezed her hand to close her palm and he also turned into ash.

Everyone was terrified.  I was too.

Then she walked towards me. My legs were shaking more. She faced the crowd, "Today signifies the day that the council will be renewed." Her voice was pure and beautiful to my ears. She raised her hand  and three roses appeared in her hand. One of the rose suddenly withered.

"Sa-neel?" I asked strongly determined.

"It's in your hands now to kill the other two deadly roses Andy. The council is now under your control"

"What are you saying? I'm a human and--"

"Not you Andy, It's your brother.. Ugh!" She fell to her knees. "Saneel!"

"Sorry, my time's nearly up before my head turns upside down. Listen Vampires! The half-human and half-vampire Noa Kurosaki will be the new leader of all clans. Dare to go against him or Andy dies by my hand." I could see her tiring her best to stay composed.

"Come with me Andy and Jun." She walked passed through all the other vampires out of the room. I helped Jun stand up and we went out following Saneel into he room with her hand writings. Both Jun and I were messy with blood and dirt. I wonder what happen to him.

"Andy. Please do it now"

I stood up leaving Jun on the floor and held the dagger close to my heart. Will I pierce this to her or not? I am confused.

"I don't think I can do this Saneel"

"I know you can. You have to." Her eyes were starting to get wet as she grip on her dress as if she was taking a sickness in.

"Lady Saneel... I..." I heard Jun stood up and walk towards us. "I can't recall who you are... I'm sorry... I heard that I failed protecting you"

"Euljis... No.. Jun.. You've done your part and it was really how things are meant to be. Being a vampire really is toublesome... You'll enjoy the first days but suddenly, waking up... you'll forgot everything.. every single memory in being a human..." She turned to me again. "Do it now"

"I can't!" I can't do it! My hands are shaking. "Andy" Jun's voice rang to my head.

"I can't do this! I don't want to!" My heart was shattered and I was crying really hard. "Jun grabbed my hand and made me stand up.

Saneel was smiling as my hand moved on its own with Juns'. We struck her in the place where her heart was once placed.

"Thank you." and she disappeared again.

I noticed handwritings appeared on the wall near the door. I went and read it. "Before I turned into a crypt. I was thankful that Euljis helped Andy to kill me. I was about to attack Andy but oh well! Now I'm going to be peaceful... and... be happy.. Thank you Andy and Jun.."

I was crying really hard and Jun hugged me tight.

I just wanted to cry until ths feeling disappears...

 

I was alive because of people's sacrifices....

 

--chap end--