two days more... death awaits...

MY VAMPIRE
I'm so scared right now.

"Andy! Are you alright?" Jun's voice assured me that I was still in reality.

"Uh-- yeah" I was still looking at the arrow.

"I felt someone's vengeful intentions but the feeling of hatred has just disappeared." He was patting my head.

"You should rest at the infirmary."

"Ok"Jun left me when I was starting to doze off. I know he's going to look for the source of the arrow.

My eyes were focused on the lightbulb above and my body didn't move an inch. But my heart was still off shore.

My eyes were nearly closed when I saw the light .

"Is someone there?" I raised my voice but my body laid still.

I saw a man's figure on the curtain. His shadow seemed familiar but I couldn't draw where from.

"Excuse me but I need to rest so can you turn it off?" But he didn't move.

I tried to stand up but my body wouldn't!

I saw the man move his hand to his back and I recognised a sharp figure - a knife.

I tried to shout but my voiced disappeared!

He slided the curtain to one side and I saw who he was.

A scar on his cheek. The man who killed Saneel and Jun and the man who shot me 4 years ago! No! Don't! But my voice hasn't gone back!

"Die!" his voibe was petrifying! He raised his hand with the knife ready to struck me and I could only squeeze my eyes close.

Please let this only be a nightmare! Please! Please!

A sharp pain twisted to my abdomen. The blade cut me and made me open my eyes.

The man wasn't there and so is the knife but my belly was bleeding. The sight was scary. My eyes were watery as I held my wound.

"Ju-jun" is what I could mumble. I raised my hand to cover the bright rays of the bulb.

My mind went blank afterwards...

My 17 birthday's coming in two days and this happens to me?

I couldn't do anything. How pathetic. I'm so useless.

Am I dead already?

I don't know. And maybe it's better if I don't know.

I am pathetic!

But I felt cold frozen hands touch my arms, and it travelled to my hands, my cheeks...

Is it... Jun?