I want to know you more

MY VAMPIRE

I fell asleep again. And waking up, Jun is still on my lap. Is he really asleep? Different question floated in my head.

 

I went to check the time. Crap! It’s 3 in the morning already! I hadn’t gone home!

 

“Jun, Wake up!” I demanded to him. I’m panicking. This is the first time in my whole life that I didn’t go home. My family must be sick worried on me. I shook Jun off me but he wouldn’t budge getting up. I‘m definitely losing my mind now!

 

Finally he stood up!

 

“I need to go home now! Please let me go home Jun!” I begged him.

 

He stared at me with his dark eyes. What could be thinking of right now? Is he going to bite me? Is he going to allow me go home r will he kill me this instant? Different question erupt my mind at the same time. I stood up, my legs were kind of sore with almost 5 hours of Jun’s head on my lap.

 

He walked towards me, I flinched away. He grabbed me by my arm and did the princess lift again. “Ah!” how many times have I said that startled statement around Jun? He slowly walked and opened the window and leaped. I got scared so my reflexes acted on its own, wrapping my arms around Jun. Is this fine to him? I mean, will he be uncomfortable with my reactions?

 

I closed my eyes as he hoped from an electricity pole to the next. I was totally scarred!

 

“Look” he commanded me.

 

I just took a peek and I saw the beautiful city from above.

 

“Where are you taking me? I told you I want to go home!” I shouted at him.

 

“Shut up! I’m bringing you there you idiot!” he answered me. Finally a longer statement from him! But it’s an argument and I don’t like arguments.

 

I just peered through the scenery when I noticed that I was brought to my OWN bedroom.

 

“You know my house?” “Not really. I searched for your scent” he answered carefully putting me down as if I was a delicate glass he doesn’t want to break.

 

“You’re amazing! You’re like a ninja hopping around each pole!” I giggled.

“I’m not a ninja”

“I know you’re a…” I silenced. I just recognized that I’ve been with Jun this whole time!

“What am I Andy? Tell me.” His voice was serious yet beautiful to hear.

“You’re a…” Why couldn’t I tell what he was? Why couldn’t I say it?

 

I turned around and looked at my mirror; he was looking at me with those glowing red eyes. I turned back, full of audacity

 

“You’re Jun, my classmate and a vampire” I answered him staring at his eyes.

 

He made a little grin on his face, I definitely can see this! He’s so charming! So enchanting!

But will we still talk like his in school?

 

“I’m leaving” he said turning his back on me.

“Wait!” I caught him on his hand. He turned to face me again.

“Ah! I’m sorry Jun. I just wanted to ask you something. Will you still talk to me in school? I mean I thought you were mad at me for some reasons” I explained. But honestly! What am I thinking?

 

“I’m not mad” then he squeezed me in his arms. What’s going on? Is this some romantic scene? My face is definitely red! I can hear my heartbeat going wild!

 

“I want you” He said leaping away from me and going out of my room. I chased him to my windowsill but he’s gone, out of sight already.

 

Did I hear him right? Did he say he wants me? Why? I don’t understand.

 

I went to change my clothes. I placed the black and white dress to a chest and locked it there and went straight to m bed. I felt like it’s been centuries since I lied down on my own bed.

But I didn’t fell asleep at all. I just remained staring at the light bulb on the ceiling and thought about answers on why Jun said something like that and finally, I drifted out and I fell asleep not knowing anything that lies ahead when  open my eyes again.

After I woke up, it was around 6 in the morning, I started dressing up. I heard Noa singing while preparing our breakfast. It smelled like egg and bacon. Mom and dad must have left early again.

I went down the stairs. “Good morning Noa.” I greeted enthusiastically so that he wouldn’t ask questions about my whereabouts last night.

“Good morning sis. Mom told me that you slept early last night. Were you that tired of your first day?” He asked me while setting the plates. What? What does he mean by that? Did something occur while I was away? I never saw mom last night! Jun! He might have done something to my family!

We finished breakfast and left the house. The bicycle ride felt like forever. All the streets we’ve passed seemed so long unlike the ride I had yesterday morning. Maybe I was still feeling the ride I had on Jun’s arms.

Why am thinking of that guy anyway? I don’t get it at all…

‘I want you’ his voice still lingers to my head.

‘I want you’ the feeling of his arms still sways on my skin. That chilling feeling was intense but appetizing to my skin.

This maybe stupid but I think I have my resolve…

I want to know Jun more…

 

--end of chapter 6--