run or die... the choice is hers...

MY VAMPIRE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun's Point of view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do we do now Jun."

"I have no idea Noa."

"Will mommy wake up today uncle Jun?" The little girl called Tiffany who always refer Andy as her mom asked me that same question everyday. "I don't know. Sorry little girl" She had a really sad painful expression. She loves Andy like I do. I made a little smile and pat her head then turned back to Andy. I clasped Andy's hand wanting to wake her.

Andy hasn't opened her eyes and her heart is still beating ever since the masquerade ball 3 months ago. Her hair has grown longer and her skin paler due to coldness but her cheeks remained pinkish. What's worse is that next month will be the sixth full moon where her human side should disappear or the whole vampire race dies.

What do we do now?

We asked Lord Kei but his only reply is that Andy is facing a test to determine her choice... Everything is on her hands and if Andy chooses to remain human... the vampires will immediately die in that second. I wonder what test she's facing, please open your eyes and let your vampire side consume your human side Andy... please...

But her eyes didn't make any movements and her pulse had flowing blood in it.

"You should rest Jun. You haven't take your nap properly for a long time now, you must be tired." Noa's words true. I am exhausted but I want to stay by her side. "I'll just rest here Noa. Thank you." Noa smiled at me. I put her hand down and covered it with the blanket.

 

*Crack! Crack!*

 

"What was that noise?" Noa jumped from his position and I looked around. Nobody was there. We looked at each other. It wasn't us.

 

*Cra-crack!*

 

The sound of cracking increased. I can't sense any vampires or intruders.

"MOMMY!" I was surprised with Tiffany's scream and I immediately looked at Andy and... Her face has cracks like the glass window hit by a stone!

"Andy!" We screamed horrified on the scene. What's happening?! Nothing like this in the history of the vampire race did we encounter such thing. Is this linking to the test she is facing? The cracks were on her right cheeks up to her neck and forehead. Tiffany was crying already in Noa's arms. And then i stopped. Thank God it stopped for a while because we really had no idea what was happening. Five minutes have passed and Noa stood up.

"Jun, I'll go to Lord Kei's place again to drain some answers and please..." He put his hand unto my shoulder... shaking.. "please stay by her side while I'm away."

"Don't worry Noa. I won't repeat the same mistakes." I made a small smile and Noa left leaving Tiffany and me in this room with Andy still unconscious.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noa's Point of view

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I closed the door behind me. What the hell is going on? What's happening to my sister's body?

I rushed to the car and immediately drove off to Lord Kei's place. Why does the time seem slower than usual even if I am already reaching 150kph?! This is ridiculous! If I was just a pure blooded vampire then I would have jumped to his place with no problems at all.

When I reached the cave with Lord Ke's mansion inside it, I ran inside and called him out and there he was... sitting comfortably with a screen on..

"Why are you here Master Noa? This is unexpected." He grinned.

"Tell me what test my sister is facing right now! Her face... she..."

"We can't change what she's doing inside her head you know. Not even me."

"What are you trying to say Lord Kei? Please stop making games with me because our race is at risk.. so please..." I begged him.

"Look here." He pointed to the television screen. I walked towards it and to my surprise... I saw the sunset at the sea..."ANDY! " I turned to Lord Kei's  "Why is she there?!"

"Well... I am monitoring her every move.. That's the least I can do to save the clan. That's her test. She's facing all the things her heart desires... If she prefers to stay there then it's an assure defeat to us but if she can open her eyes before the sixth full moon happen in reality everything will be safe."

"Then.. what's happening in there now... Why did her face cracked?"

"She's choosing her dream against the reality. She is unaware of her true self inside her heart or rather, she doesn't want to accept the fact that pain overwhelms her. This is what she wanted her life to be. Like you, you didnt want to accept the fact that you're the council leader right?"

"Y-yeah.."

"But you want to be a good leader even if you don't want to be. It's quite similar to Andy's dream life. she wants to be hapy but pain is overwhelming her."

"But I thought you said to hurt her and everything will change?!"

"Noa... Your sister... Not only being a rose but also being a part of Lady Saneel, Is very much capable of changing anyone's fate. I was also fooled by what I saw in my vision...  Thinking that killing her through pain of seeing her lover with someone else was wrong.  We should have physically killed her with this." He showed me a dagger with the symbol of rose in the handle. The light reflected on the blade which blinded me for a second. Then he went still.

"Lord Kei?"

"Shhhh... I'm getting a vision..." I did what he told me and starred at him. His face showed seriousness and his face pictured incoming danger. "Something's not right here." He turned to the screen panicking

"Ehhh??"

"Your sister is breaking more in your mansion so something is going on in here dream! And shut up and just watch now!" I turned to the screen and saw that Andy was happily smilling and I even saw myself there. Every scene... she was happily smiling and there was also a couple there... That's her parents... So this is what's going on inside her head?!

Jun was also there but different from the Jun in reality... In the dream, he was kind of noisy and spoiling Andy alot. The real opposite of the reality.

"I can't just shut up Lord Kei. Is she still going to wake up?"

He looked at me with serious eyes. "If she will read the last link keeping her soul in reality and in her dream. It all depends on her choice..."

"..."

I can't think straight now but watch everything on her dream. Jun must be panicking but I don't ant him to know what's actually going on or he'll break into pieeces....

 

please wak up...

 

--chap end--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes:

*huff* Finally I finished this  chapter... Is it still complicated? Well, basically the test Andy is facing is the pain she is keeping in her heart.(chapter 80) If you can remember, Andy has never told anything to Noa and has always told Jun the opposite of what her heart is saying. Is it more clear now?

I don't want to update anymore because it's really near the end... but I'm not telling how many chapters more... XD

Thanks again!!

emina_23 :)

08November2012