Initiation - blood combination

MY VAMPIRE

I didn't want to bite her! I don't want her to be a newborn! But I don't want to lose her!

What do I do then?

This is crap!!!

Bite!

Hesitatingly, I bit Andy and held her cold body. She turned much more paler.

I squeezed all the blood I could get. My fangs were driving me like hell! Her blood was fragrant and sweet. I want to have more.

Distancing my mouth from her bleeding dead body, I bit my arm and gave her my blood through her lips. This finishes the blood combination. Now I have to wait till she wakes up. I hope I did it right because I heard some stories that blood combination also fails.

I wish she'd wake up already!

In a minute, her colour turned a little back to normal. She was not that pale anymore. Then all her wounds healed themselves- regenerating all the body tissues that were distorted. Her body became as perfect as new.

I hugged her then I felt a twitch from her.

"Andy, are you awake?"

Her eyes immediately opened and her body acted strange. Like being possessed. She was crazily moving and I didn't know what to do. She wasn't shivering but she definitely acted possessed.

"Andy! Snap out of it!"

I squeezed her arms then she broke free and hugged me. Her 'possessed' self was no more. But...

Bite!

"Andy?!"

Her lips was on my neck and I could feel her drinking my blood. It felt good but I think she'll devour me! She didn't made arest and I knew I had to stop her somehow.

"Stop for now Andy."

Her fangs lifted up. Did she heard my voice? Then she suddenly drop to my arms like a sleeping child.

Her colour was now the same as mine and her face turned more beautiful.

She was now mine.

BUT.....I know the consequences of this initiation - Andy's past would be gone, all her memories and feelings would disappear, including her love for me AND I am her master now wherein I am to feed only from her but I won't. I don't want to break her. I want to cherish her. I may be selfish but I won't let death be the reason to pull us apart.

I brought her to her house since hasn't woken up. I don't want to leave her side because it's solely my fault that she was hurt and had to experience human death. It was my fault she died. But tears don't fall on vampire eyes. Mourning doesn't suit us too.

I called Noa and found out that he's just woken up from the hospital and he said he was on his way here.

I kissed Andy. "Hapi birthday Andy"

The day hasn't ended yet and a lot of things happened. How can I avenge her death? That man seemed really stronger than me. What do I do? This is all crap!

I caressed her hair. I'll definitely not allow anyone touch her. She's mine now and I won't allow anything hurt her - especially that man who killed her!

When would she wake up?

Will she remember me? Will she remember everything?

 

WIll she be happy then?

 

--chap end--