Against the law that abides the silence

MY VAMPIRE

"Ho-how is it possible for her to be awake! What the hell did you do?!" Noa gripped on Jun's shirt.

"Stop it Noa! Let him go!" I had to stop him. No matter what! Then I felt dizzy again and my legs felt wobbly the third time while standing. I fell to my knees again.

"Andy!" Noa let go of Jun and Jun helped me stood up. "I'm sorry Noa" Jun broke the silence. "It's all my fault. I went to Lord Kei"

"What did you just say?!" Noa turned around and was checking the surroundings as if nervous that someone will hear our conversation. When he faced Jun's direction he continued."You did not go there! I told you that it's a big NO! WHy did you!" The tension was there again. "Stop it Noa, Please!" I grab hs arm though I was feeling sick.

"Sorry Andy" He sat beside me and pat my head like what he does to me before. "Won't happen agian" He gave me a warm-kind of smile.

I was startled when he hugged me. My brother's body was a little warm. Or maybe because I'm really cold. He's half-human and half-vampire because of his parents but me... I died and was reborn and something went wong with me. The world is too harsh to me. "Why is her heart beating?" Noa turned to Jun. I was kind of expecting his question from the beginning.

"Noa, umm.. how should I say this... Lord Kei couldn't explain it, Jun couldn't believe it and there are a lot of things that I've seen while my body was physially unconscious. You don't need to worry too much! I can manage living like this for a newbie!" I gave him a really wide happy smile though I feel he's not contented with it.

"I know you can Andy. But I am the new council leader so..." He turned to Jun again "Let's talk outside and let Andy rest..." and he gave me another warm pat on the head and left the room. Jun was silent the whole time and never looked at me in the eyes ever since we got home.

"I'm going. Please rest" That was the only words he told me the whole night! He seems suspicious. I grabbed the end of his shirt.

"You're coming back right?"

He just smiled at me. He removed my hand and closed the door. The smile gave out a cold shoulder like he doesn't mean it....

Why?

Why is he being too cold to me? Isn't he happy to see me? This .

I sat down near the window and looked at the moon kind of hiding in the clouds. The air was moist when  opened it and the air smelled fresh. When was the last time I've smelled something like this? I was starting to fell asleep.

So this means I'm still human who needs sleep eh?

Why did it turn out like this?

 

Will it be enough to live as something like this???

 

--chap end--