The Christmas of the Two of us (cont'd)

MY VAMPIRE

I woke up really early to get the gift I had ordered 3 days ago. Luckily, Jun was out feeding so I was able to get it naturally.

The sky looks shy and suddenly, snow started falling. I was more into the season that on my studies.

I went to a nearby shop to buy some sweets and a new pair of shoes - a gift for myself. Christmas is coming in another 3 days and I'm really excited!

After 3 days...

I wore a red shirt and blue short shorts and accesorized it. Jun would be coming soon. I heard him enter through the window in my room. He's done it multiple times so I just let him. He's not my ordinary boyfriend anyway.

I placed the sweets on the table and his present on my pocket.

My heart was thuming wildly and I'm so excited!

You know what I mean? Like, a lot of things has happened to me since I was 14 and now that 'm 16, I still can't believe different stuff that happened to my life...

I heard him walking down the stairs.. I am used to the silent sounds of his footsteps everday...

"Hey" his voice lingered to my spine.

"Hey Jun, Merry Chrstmas!" I handed him my present ad he accepted it.

"Thanks" he opened it and wore the bracelet. He gave me a smile.

I was waiting for him to give me something but I ended up staring at his face. It was kind of disappointing. I was expecting something.

We sat down and watch telvision and then I got hungry so I went up to the table and gave a low sigh. My position was opposite of Juns' so I didn't recognise that h was already standing at my back. I just felt his cold hands on my elbows.

"What's the matter?" I was going to rotate my body to aface him but his hand has already circled around my body  - my neck. He placed my hair to my right shoulder.

Ta-thump! Ta-thump!

Is he going to bite me? I closed my eyesaa and gripped my hands.

"All done"

"Eh?" He placed something on m neck. I looked at it and my eyes spakle to the sight.

There were two rings in it. The first is the ring that he gave me on my birthday that I returned back to him and the other one is a ring with rose engraved on it.

"T-two rings?" Well I was shocked!

"The first one is the ring I gave you on your birthday and this one is my Christmas git for you. Merry Chrstmas Andy"

We were like the normal couples I see on televisions. "Thanks a lot" Jun really knows when to make things in suspense.

I hugged him tight and so did he. He kissed me and so did I.

I don't want to be away from his arms...

I love him and I want to be with him...

 

....Forever.....

 

--chap end--