In the midst of despair... you'll still be alone...

MY VAMPIRE
I was still walking down the road and I've started noticing people looking at me again. I have a bad feeling about this.

There were people staring at me from all directions.

Their stare has this deadly intent. I'm starting to get scared. I started running so I could arrive to the mansion early. Today is also the first full moon before Saneel's disappearance.

I finally arrived there and a butler-kind of old guy was there.

"Welcome Miss Kurosaki. The council is expecting you" His voice was that of a scary antagonist in a horror movie. My guess would be that he's a vampire too. He lead me to an empty room. Well, not that empty. Just a couch and a single chair. When I entered, he immediately closed the door.

I slowly stepped inside. The room was chilly. As expected of the vampires but I wonder how they know I was coming?

"Andrielle Kurosaki" a voice from the above called me out.

"Who's there?!" well its my instinct that answered like that.

"I am Chryst. Does it sound familiar?"

"Not you too Chryst! Why is everyone a vampire?" he chuckled still hiding.

"You stay here for a while Andy. The council are still debating about something. I'll ask the butler to take you in our human guest room"

Then his voice faded. The butler did take me to a room which was ordinary looking and brought me dinner. It was past 7 and I still haven't met my present parents.

Knock! Knock!

A little boy entered. He's got bright red eyes - definitely one of them.

"What's up young one?"

"Your life is a bothersome thing to have. Someone should turn you into a vampire so your existence would run smoothly"

"W-what was that suppose to mean?"

"Just like what I have said. And also, whatever you do now... you'll be all alone in the dark" he made a smirk and ran out of the room.

I stood up and faced a mirror.

"Saneel? Talk to me!"

But she didn't show up. I knelt down and tears started flowing in my face. I know I'm alone but I don't want it to be forever!

I still want to...

--chap end--