the secret that scarred her...

MY VAMPIRE

"No..." My voice was intensely shaking with the vampire I say right in front of my eyes- Saneel's, Jun's and my killer. The same guy who injured me when I was 14! The same guy who killed me on my 17th birthday! And the same guy who Jun is going to fight with either today or tomorrow!

"So the rumors were true that you were still alive- or better say... an undead being" His voice was hoarse and it echoed to all the crannies of my body. I was shiverring and scared. I may be a vampire but this feeling... is like when I was still a human facing my death...

"Speak for yourself! You told me on the day you killed me that you plan to die aswell!" I was rubbing my wrist to the ropes in secret but it is really hard!

"It's because you're alive missy" He walked to Dae's direction. "Welcome home Dae." The guy smiled sinisterly at him. Dae's face turned gray.

"This isn't my home! Leave Andy out of this mess dad!" he shouted.

"T-t-this guy... is yo-your dad?" I was mumbling and they were staring at each other's eyes.

The guy smiled and I could clearly see the scar on his right cheek. "So what if I do this to her?" He grabbed my hair tight and I felt numb! What is this feeling!! My eyes weren't blinking and I was still.

"Don't you dare!" It was no use twitching away. We were still securedly tied with ropes.

 

"Ahh!" I screamed when I saw something similar to my memory.

Ba-dump!

I wasn't in the room anymore and Dae or his dad weren't here with me. What is this place? Why does it look familiar? This feeling... I wasn't wearing the same clothes... I remember this... wearing this hospital clothes!!! My death day... I was killed wearing this attire.

"Help!" I looked back and saw another me on the ground bleeding intensely. I couldn't move. The other me was extendng her hand to me and asking me for help. But my feet won't move.

"Please help... help me..." The other me was crying and my body wouldn't react! I wanted to walk and help her but.... My mind is going blank but I coldn't move!! "H--help..." and the other me was crying...NO! I tried offering my hand but I was still numb. My eyes were only focused on her bleeding state.

And the last Ba-dump in my heart... I was back to the room tied beside Dae. Dae's dad was still grabbing my hair uptight.

"How dd it go princess?" His voice intimidated me... I could still see my other self bleeding in front of me. "Did you enjoy being tormented? I hope you did... Seeing your death right?" My eyes were still focused in front of me though the other me was not there anymore... I could feel myself scared and out of breath.

"Stop it Dad!" I was shocked with Dae's voice. The man let go of my hair and stood up again. "Are you alright Andy?" He whispered to me.

"Ah--ahh.. I guess I am..." I had to lie. He was really worrying about me. "Thanks Dae" I forcefully made a smile. He smiled to me aswell but I could still see his expression worrying. We looked at the man and he was facing the window. He turned to us and made a sinister smile. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. What ias this feeling?! What now???? He grabbed my chin and looked at my eyes. "Your lover is here and ready to die"

"W-what the hell are you saying?!" Tears were starting to form in my eyes. He made a grin a really scary sinister grin and turned to Dae. "You already saw this coming, don't you? His death was fated to happen." What did he mean? I know Dae can preview the fate of a person but... he told me that he MIGHT die not going to die! Did he lie to me? I twitched my eyes to Dae's direction and I saw his face turn grey looking at his father.

"F--fate changes dad" His voice was shaking saying it.

"Oh really? Though you told i to me over a hundred times? Are you making her hopes up like what you did to your mother?" He stood and grabbed Dae's shirt. He was staring at Dae's eyes but Da was looking down and he looked drained.

"D-Dae... Is that true?" my tears were falling looking at him.

"I'm sorry Andy. I was thinking of helping you change your's and Jun's fate so I run away to help you and meet you after you wake up. But whatever method I use to see his fate.. he's meant to die again." When he said those words... my world turned upside down like the feeling when you ate all your favorite food and ride the roller coaster ten times was kind of similar. I was breaking inside... Crying in secret...

 

Knock! Knock!

"Master, a vampire asks for you. He said his name is Jun Blackard" a vampire shouted. Jun is here? No way!

"Bring him to the living room"

"Understood" then I heard the vampire's footsteps going away.

"Then I'll see you two later.. when the fate of that vampire has happened." He gave out a loud laugh and closed the door leaving Dae and I lying on the floor securedly tied. This ! I want to stop him making a stupid mistake! I stsill want to go on dates with him! I still want to scold him for leaving me for almost teo months!

Is everything going to end like this?

I looked at Dae and he was still speechless and wouldn't look at me but I could see his eyes were wavering.

But still... I was living in a world full of lies...

 

Everything was a lie???

 

 

--chap end--