the Vampire within

MY VAMPIRE

After all the crying outside, I went inside because it was dinner time already. I wonder how I'm going to eat? Remembering that this morning, my throat burned up when I got food into my body.

I smelled a lot of vampires in a room, I don't feel like going anymore.

"Miss, please change your clothes before eating." The maid from this morning startled me! She brought me to a room and I changed into a dark blue v-neck dress and another set of doll shoes then the maid placed a gold necklace, earings and bracelet to me and fixed my hair again and this time, a blue rose was placed.

We then headed to where the room with a lot of vampire scent. She knocked, opened it and made me enter first.

As I walk in, a huge room made my eyes widen and a long rectangular table was in the middle and the seats at the side were filled with vampires I don't know. They were all looking at me.

"Andy! Come and sit. Dinner is prepared." I saw Noa at the very far end of the table, he was the leader so he will have to sit in a position everybody could see him. "Ok" was all I could mutter.

"This way miss" The maid instructed and I followed. She slided the chair opposite to Noa. I'm too far from him and everybody's still staring at me!

"Everyone, before we start our feast, I'd like to introduce my little sister, Andy. Try biting her and I'll kill you." Noa exclaimed and then everybody burst into laughter. Is that how an introduction should be? That's ridiculous.

Maids enter the hall with trays of food. The room was filled with all those scent but I wonder if I will be able to eat anything. I'm getting nervous now and I pray I don't wet myself in front of all these vampires.

Everybody started getting pieces of meat and placing them to their plates. Then some soup and other things. But my plate remained empty.

"Are you not eating my lady?" a vampire on the right side of the table asked me then everybody suddenly looked at me.

"Ah, sorry but I'll pass tonight. I'll go out first. Please enjoy your meal everyone"

"Take care Andy" Noa pleaded to me. I bowed and left the room. so much for leaving a good impression.

I went to my room and sat near the window staring at the moon. It's a full moon. Now that I think back again, a lot of things has happened to me and everytime something happens, Jun was there with me.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

"Good day my lady" the man who spoke to me a while ago came.

"Good day sir. What brings you to my room? Are you finish eating?"

"Not really, my desert is still on its way." He made a scary grin and his eyes shone bright red. This was a sign that he's going to bite me. I flinched backward.

"My brother told you that he's going to kill you if you touch me!"

"Well, he did. Didn't he? But I am known to be a persistent vampire and I get what I want and I want your blood. I want to know ow it tastes like" He took a step forward and I took a step backwards. My heart started thumping wildly. I was so scared like crazy. Yes I turned into a vampire but I got no abilities or anything so what do I do in events like this?!

Thud! I hit the wall already. Nowhere to run now. There were 3 steps away from him and his eyes were melting me and making me hot like I'm to die already. Someone help me! Jun! Please!

"HELP ME JUN!!!!"

Crash!!!!!!!!!

The window broke and I saw the fragments fell to the floor. A dark figure appeared. is it Jun?

"Who goes there?" the vampire turned his back on me and stared at the figure. "Not talking eh? Let me punish you for disturing me during my meal!" and he ran towards the guys direction and he jumped above him and now he was in front of me. The vampire spread punches to the guy and he dodged them all. The guy started kicking and I could see the vqmpire having a hard time returning the attacks.

The guy showed a sword and pointed it to the vampire and the vampire fell down, he was really afraid.

"Don't you dare touch the girl!!" the guy souted at him. It wasn't Jun's voice. Who is he?

The vampire run out of my room not saying anything. I was startled to see myself on the floor. Was I really this scared? Oh gosh.

"You okay?" The guy turned to me but his face was still unclear because he was always positioned in the dark. But... His voice seems familiar. It rings a bell to me.

"Thank you." I stood up and looked at him intensively. "Who are you?"

He didn't answer but turned his back at me and faced the broken window with the fragments scatteredon the floor. He raised his hand and slowly... All the shards of glass from the window regenerated. It was astonishing and he clasp is hand and the window returned to the look far better from how it looked before.

"So you're a vampire too?"

"Who knows." he opened the fixed window and jumped out. I ran to the edge to see him but he had disappearedinto the shadows. Who was he? Did he just come to save me?

I sat again and stared at the moon like othing had happened tonight. I only wanted one thing to do....

and that is...

 

To see Jun....

 

--chap end--