It's all my fault!

MY VAMPIRE
Who wanted to kill Andy? This question keep bugging me.

The view from up here on the pole was clear and yet I couldn't sense the hatred I felt before.

Leaving her in the infirmary is a good idea. Nobody would dare to enter that facility- especially my kind. We hate the scent of alcohol and medicine. Their scent is too strong for our noses.

I'm already quite far from school but I want to know who wanted to kill her.

I breathe the air really hard and blood corrupted my mind.

I know this scent...

I turned to the direction where it came from - the school!

Oh no! Andy's bleeding! This is bad!

The scent of her blood went stronger and stronger and my fangs wanted to come out.

I saw her frail body- bleeding intensely. She was unconscious.

I carried her and brought her to the hospital- careful not to make the wound larger. The doctors responded quickly and told me to lay her on the bed. I did. Her blood stained her face and my arms.

I wasn't allowed to enter the E.R. They said I should wait.

When the operation ended, they said that if I was a little more late, she's definitely a goner. They wanted to question me but showing my card, they shut it. Well that card is something like a v.i.p.

Andy was still unconscious. In my 100 years of existence, this made me worried the most.

I sat beside the bed and looked at her face. She was breathing.

I held her arm, then her hands, squeezed and kissed it, and her warm cheeks.

This is all my fault! I was wrong leaving her there!

I am the worst! I endangered her life and wasn't able to protect her like I promised.

Her 17th birthday is coming in 2 days and yet this happens.

"I'm sorry" I continually whisper to her, squeezing her hands.

Meeting her was the best thing that happened in my vampiric existence and losing her human side... Should I turn her into my vampire?

But I don't want her to lose her smile and her heart.

Because when she turns into one- she'll forget me.

I know it's selfish but.. I don't want her to be like me..