Where are you now?

MY VAMPIRE
After the break, Dae didn't return back to the room until classes ended. Elli didn't go to my room, maybe something came up.

I decided to go straight home. I haven't seen Jun or Noa since morning. The same black car took me home. I ran inside the hallway to where I could smell Noa- in his office. I think being a human-vampire has great advantages.

I knocked twice and opened the door.

"Hi Noa!"

"My beautiful sister! How's school?"

"Great! Though I was surprised that I got only 1 classmate. How's your day bro?"

"I'm so tired with all paperworks" he pointed out to his table and I saw piles over piles of paper.

"Want to take a walk then?"

"That'd be great! I need to stretch my arms and legs."

We walked outside the mansion and I was startled to see the wonderful backyard- there were assorted colors of roses- red, pink, yellow, blue, and black.

"Your uniform suits you. The red rose fits your cute face Andy"

"Stop teasing me Noa"

"Who's teasing now? Don't you think so?"

"Well I find it cute to wear!"

"I told you!"

"By the way, where's Jun?" Noa suddenly stop walking and turn pale.

"Jun-- hasn't shown up since yesterday. I was shocked when he decided to not say a word to his feeder"

"What are you saying? Jun's gone? And what's this feeder?"

"A feeder is the undead a vampire reaborn- so the feeder feeds the vampire who nows own him. So I was shock that he left without a word."

I turned paler and I gripped on his shirt. "Tell me where he is Noa. Please." I was begging to him already. He touched my hand ang made me let go of him.

"Sorry Andy. I'm going back now. But I promise that I'll call you when I hear any news" Then he started walking away back to the mansion.

I touched a rose but I got pricked. My finger bleed the regenerated back. It hurt at first but it slowly faded.

I looked at the sky and no clouds were at sight. I tried finding his scent but I couldn't. Tears started flowing.

I couldn't stop it..

Where are you?.

I want to see you Jun...

--chap end--