Flashback-Miserable

Hot and Cold

Worried worried worried. That's the only feeling you have now. Taemin looks a bit shock too after seeing you in the office.

"Miss HyunJae, your parent got an accident on the traffic. I hope you come. They need you. We try to heal the other one. But everything's gonna be alright" 

In your mind, there's no 'alright'. In the morning, you parent just drive you to school but now they got an accident?! You told the administrator about what the man said. And you are allowed to go home earlier with Taemin. As soon as that, you drag Taemin's wrist and walk out from the office. You hurry your steps and soon searching for a taxi nearby.

"Sir, to the Medical Hospital please" you said to the driver.

You throw a look on Taemin, and you can see he's as worreid as you are. Taemin is silent since in the school. You can see he's worried too.

As you arrive in the hospital, you ask the woman in the hospital which room your parent has take in. It's Room 336. You search through the hall trotting. Taemin follow you behind. You find out Room 336 and come in. You can see a man laying on the bad with a lot of bruise on his face and with his bandaged feet. You notice it was your father. Quickly you run beside him and your father smile to you. Taemin softly hug your father.

"How can this be happening?" you asked impatiently.

"Uh-oh, I don't really remember. A car with a high speed pass by buth then..." father explained

You can't let yourself seeing your father hardly explain with his situation now. You cut, "It's okay, just rest"

"Where's mom?" Taemin suddenly asked, and you just realized mom isn't in that room. The bed beside your father was empty.

"She's in the Operation Room, we should just wait here. She got a big injury, I guess" your father said, with a super worried expression.

*God, please don't take her* your heart said.

You can see Taemin is holding back his tears as you know, Taemin is close to his mother. Not long after that, a doctor come to the room.

"Oh, I guess you are HyunJae and you are Taemin" the doctor point to you then to Taemin. You and Taemin both replied with a smile.

"If you mind, I want to talk to your children outside sir" the doctor said to your father.

"Yes, it's fine" your father said.

"Take a rest, sir" the doctor replied then bring both of you outside from the room.

The doctor then close the door and standing in front of you and Taemin. He sighed. Taemin seems worried.

"I'm sorry for talking outside. I'm not sure I can say this in front of your father's condition. And I think it's better for his children the one who explain" the doctor said and sighed again

*what is this about? Mom?* you start to worry.

"We try the best to heal your mom. But the operation failed. God has took her" the doctor said as calm as he can. It seems like he used to talk to this kind of situation.

Tears rolling down on your cheek and so do Taemin. Automatically, you hug Taemin and he cried. After both of you has calm down, both of you come in to your father's room. Yiur father still doesn't know what's happening.

"What happen, dear?" your father said to you. You refuse to explain. But unexpectedly, Taemin said,

"Mom died" He said expressionless. The three of you hug each other. Crying.

 

MORNING

You wake up when your alarm alert you. Your eyes were swollen because of crying as you can see on the mirror. You left your father yesterday in the hospital because you have to school today. You do morning stuff, take a bath, brushing teeth, etc. You remember to knock on Taemin's room and he's awake already. Taemin is ready for school before you. Both of you think that you will have to take a taxi this morning. But unexpectedly, in front of your house, parked a black car. You wonder who is it. And Siwon show up from the window. He's there to pick you up.

Then Taemin gave you a glare Mom just died, and you're having fun? eventhough Taemin doesn't who is it. He left you and he decided to take a taxi instead. You want to follow you brother but you can't  leave Siwon there. Siwon open the door for you. You come inside and sit silently. You don't care to ask why he pick you up today.

"Is that you brother?" Siwon broke he silence.

"Yes, his name is Taemin" You said calmly.

Then Siwon noticed your swollen eyes. "What happened? You cried?" he asked with a deep voice.

"Umm. uh-oh" you mumbling, doesn't want to answer his question.You remember about your mom's death and tears start to fall.

Siwon's fingers touched you cheek and wipe your tears. "I'm sorry, did you still mad about yesterday?"

You want to tell that your mom just died, but you afraid to make him sad because his mom also just died. You keep crying. Though you have explain about your mother, you can't let Siwon keep saying that it was his fault.

"My mom died" you said, more tears falling down. Siwon pull you to get closer to him and he kiss you on the cheek. You don't care how blush is your cheel now.

"It's alright, everything's gonna be okay. There's still me. She is now in a better place" his voice really calms you down.

You glad Siwon is by your side.