Blossom End

Hot and Cold

Day by day has passed. You still keep your relationship with Siwon. This Sunday, you have a ceremony of your mother's death ang you have to cancel your date with Siwon. As the ceremony started, memories come back into you, you imagine how you spent times with your beloved mother.

Tomorrow is Monday, and you have to attend the school. In the morning, your eyes were swollen, but not too swollen. Well, you and EunKyung doesn't get better. At the break, you wait at the table canteen alone, waiting for Siwon to join you up. And there he is, walking through the canteen door. He gave you a smile, a smirk actually. Then, he sit in front of you. He or you doesn't say ank words, and so the awkward silence started.

He tried to speak up, but seems difficult. Then he said,

"I think we should end it here", he said expressionless.

Your mind confused, "Hmm? What do you mean?"

His friend, Key joining into the table in sudden.

"He mean it, girl. You and him should end up! HAHAHA" Key said, with evil laughter.

You gave a glare on Key and he became quiet, and gave a confuse look to Siwon.

Siwon said, "Yes, he's right. We should just end up" and he added his smirk.

"That easy? What are you talking.." you tried to complete your sentence but then Siwon stand up from his table and go out from the canteen with Key.

You thought all of this was just a joke. You finish your lunch and go back to the class like usual (only this time you are friendless)

After the school was dismissed, you and Taemin went to home. You expect that Siwon will drive you home to prove that just now is just a joke. But he didn't seems to come. You bought Taemin his favorite gum at the canteen before you go home. You try not to laugh for seeing Taemin explode his own bubble over his face. Well, at least now you still have your brother. You waiting and waiting at your room, waiting for Siwon's text. There are not a thing. You don't want to overthinking it. Maybe Siwon's busy, so you quickly go to sleep.

Tomorrow

You come to school as usual. And separate with Taemin at the end of the corridor.

Student seems talking about you when you pass by. *Ugh, don't be a negative thinking person*

You sit at your usual chair, and a group of girls (which now is EunKyung's friend) gossiping like usual. But you feel something different suddenly. They start glaring at you, even EunKyung. Someone said, "After taking someone's, now you dump him" .

You don't understand why they talking that way to you. You have no idea what are they talking about. Even when you have your lunch, most of the students did the same to you. And now you have no Siwon who could protect you. *Was that 'end up' real?* that thought flashed your mind. You wonder where is he now.

And you found the answer when someone said "Hey, don't play with our Siwon's heart!" all the students start to jeering after that. Siwon come out from the crowd, and the crowd grew quiet. *Here, he come, my protector!* you come running to him and stop until he said,

"She is the one, guys! She doesn't deserve a guy like me! She play with my heart all this time" , he said confidently.

*What just he said?* You have no idea what's going on.

"Oppa, what's this up to?" you asked to SIwon

Siwon just keep silent without looking at you. The girls puking at you. You take some steps to follow Siwon. Siwon throw his head away, turn back, and said, 

"Don't follow me, you idiot" then leave.

Girls following after him and the crowd dismissed. You look down at your feet, they're not steady. You stop yourself from crying, because you don't want to be a weak person. Then, you spend your day with the same attitude from the people.

What you wonder now is *Why SIwon like that?* start from that day Siwon never reply your text anymore. You waited and waited, maybe SIwon is playing a joke with you. Key wants to make an appointment with you. At first, you feel so lazy but you think maybe he will told you about Siwon.

"Jae, sorry to say."

"Siwon never love you" as he said.

"Hmm?" you said and  can feel your dry throat.

"Yes, so he take a dare. He have to become EunKyung's boyfriend then.."

"What?!" you cut him

"Listen to me. Yes, a day before you, he become EunKyung's boyfie. That's the dare and also a day after he have to become your boyfie. Siwon should be break up with you the next day. But he start to enjoy the dare. I should stop him earlier. His mom not die actually, it's a lie. He had his own plan, sorry Jae, I don't me.." he explained

You burst into tears and running away. You heard Key shouted behind you, "I think it's the best to tell you now!"

You can feel your heart punding so fast and hurting. You can't imagine, because you love him so much. You thought were right, *He is just joking with me*

 

Weeks ahead people act the same to you until you decide to move. Summer HighSchool.