Chapter 3

Hot and Cold

It's morning again and you feel bored for school. You unlocked your phone and received a message from last night. It's an unknown number. You open it up.

Jae, remind me to return your book tomorrow.

Minho

*Oh, it must be sent yesterday* You wonder how he got your number, but you still manage to just save it. You yawned and get moving, get ready for another day of school.You didn't give any reply, you're going to meet him at school though.

As a routine, you knock your brother's door "Don't forget to get up!". *What a routine* you heard Taemin mumbles by himself inside, maybe he is struggling whether to get up or not. What a sleepyhead.

 

You walk on the usual road. A hand surprised you from behind. You turn your head and saw it was your brother. If it wasn't Taemin, you might have knock him out. 

"Sister!" he yell. Your surprised face turned to a normal one again. "That surprised me" you said and facing the road in front of you again. "Sorry" he said in whisper.

"Don't you think you took a wrong direction?" You ask him sarcastically but still walking. Since your school had a different way. Blossom High and Summer High.

"I know, I'm not that stupid. I just wanna ask you, am I look good already?" He fix his hair and his collar. You took a glance and roll your eyes. "Geez" you said.

"I'm serious. It's for the first good impression" he said and still trailing you. "Yeah, whatever Taemin. You always look good, don't ya?" you said sarcastically, just to make him satisfied.

"Alright. I take that seriously. Thanks by the way" he said. But you still curious about something, "What's my borther up to? Are you going to meet someone.....special?" you ask him. And yes, he caught off guard.

" Because I will meet MiSun later" he said and doesn't care to what response you will give to him.

"Okay, bye then" He wave to you and rush to school.

Actually, You doesn't really like Taemin become close to MiSun. She's Siwon's sister! But it really doesn't matter too, Taemin eventually will fall for another girl. He usually did thay, sometimes he is a player. You just hope he's not serious this time.

You got surprise again by someone'e hand. you thought it was your brother again, then you give a sigh. You look behind, and it's not him. It's Donghae. *What the hell he is doing here?!* then you countinue walking like don't care.

"Hey! Hey! Wait!" He run towards you and grab your left hand.

"What?!" You realease your hand fiercely.

"Oh, still mad?" he raises a brow. Really really intimidating. You reply him by lift up your chin up high to him. "Okay, sorry about yesterday. Just forget it" he said. *easier said than done*

You began to walk again but weirdly he also follows behind. "What do you want?" you turn to him in sudden. But he is still in a calm. "What's your name?" he asked making you weird at his sudden question.

"Why you care" you said, don't want to give any sign of kind to him. "Cause I care. It just a name" he said, and everything he said just seems right in your ear. "HyunJae" you said, without facing him.

Cute, he thought. "And mine is.....I'm sure you knew it already" he said, proudly. You roll your eyes. *Geez. This guy*

And the rest of the way to school, is an awkward silence.

-

Everybody is looking at you when both of you enter the school together. You leave Donghae and go into your class. He keep walking into his class upstair, twelve grader. Minho greet you by the door.

"Getting close with my bro, huh?" he chuckles "You don' reply my text"

"Sorry, last night my phone is lowbat. I think you don't need it now" You smirk. Then MinHo return your textbook to you, the one he borrowed yesterday. "How did you get my number?" you said, caught him a little off guard. He rub the back of his head, "I have my own way" he said and chuckles. You chuckles as well, "Whatever"

"So..." you start "Did your brother got ditention too?" you asked

"Yeah, it because he talk back to Mrs. Sarah I guess. How did you know?" he asked.

You giggles, "I met him yesterday. He is an unpreditable evil" You remember how he treated you that time.

MinHo confused at the 'evil' you've mentioned. But he chuckles again. "For me, he is a quiet guy. For some reasons, he is weird. He is just so..talkless. I wonder how he got friends" He said. You giggle.

-

You take your Mathematic books for the next lesson in the locker and return to your seat.

Lunch time had come, Minho and you have a lunch in the school's garden. You saw Donghae and his friends from distant. But Donghae's just sitting on the grass, daydreaming. While his friends (Eunhyuk and Onew) are busy chit chatting. A girl on your age and familiar walking towards Donghae and said something. You can see from 's movement. It seems like "Oppaa~" and blahblahblah. While the girl was overexcited, Donghae still deep in his thought, maybe his sad memories. But still, you hate his expressionless face.  Somehow, for no reason, you kept mad at him even though it happened yesterday. *Does he think he's a celebrity now?!* You give hin a glare without he notice *Cold guy* Minho's watching you

"What's up?" he said, while smiling curiously at you then to Donghae.

"Your brother is really popular, huh? Jerk" You said and squeeze your own skirt without realizing.

MinHo chuckles. "You hate him? What promblem you both have?" he ask.

"Sort of. I have no idea" you said like you don't care, but your eyes are still glued on him. Donghae has an image of 'player' somehow, though you don't know the truth yet. MInHo laugh at how your eyes staring at Donghae.

"You're funny. girls love him instead"

"Well, as if he didn't act like that"  you whisper, which couldn't be heard by MinHo then smirk sadly.

 

 

Flashback is on the next chapter ~~