Chapter 29

Hot and Cold

You were confused when Donghae suddenly rush you to his car. He is avoiding something. Donghae drives his car on the opposite way. You don't have any idea what happened.

"What was that? Why are you rushing?" you ask him while he is driving.

"Nothing actually hahaha" Donghae answers. You just raise a brow confusely and looking back to the street.

Some minutes later, the car was stopped by a traffic. Both of you just stare blankly on the street. People are crossing the road in front of his car. Until someone reacognize his car.

That's Tiffany with her shoppping bags. She quickly run towards his car and knock on the window. Either you or Donghae seems surprised of her appearance. Donghae then open the car's window. In a flash, Tiffany gives him a small hug and yelling "Oppaaa~ you are here!"

"Oh, you're here" Donghae reply without give back a hug to her. Then Tiffany look at your presence, she glares at you and whispers, "Oh, you". You just look at her and waves a 'hi'. You found it still weird that she doesn't remember that you're her EX-besties. Suddenly, the expression on Tiffany's face changed. She gives a joyful smile to Donghae and says,

"Oppa, such a coincidence. Can I come with you? I don't know how to get back home" Tiffany said. *Oh, great. Then why you know how to get here?*

Donghae just gives a little smile and Tiffany jumping cheerfully. She turns to your side and open the door harshly. 

"Mind if you go to the back seat?" She said to you. You are still confuse why she suddenly asked that kind of question. Then Tiffany continues,

"My house is near to Donghae oppa's. So for sure he will drives me to home the lastest" she explained. You don't know what's the point of that explanation so you just go to the back seat while Tiffany sit on the passenger seat. You saw Donghae is facepalming himself but he couldn't say anything.

The atmosphere become so awkward except dor Tiffany. She keeps talking and throw questions to Donghae, while Donghae just nods and answers the simple things. One thing that made you flinch is when she asked, "Oppa, what are you doing with this girl? Are you date her?"

*Please say yes!* Donghae answers, "Why are you suppose to know? What if yes and what if no?" even though he didn't sey yes but at least that could make Tiffany's mouth shut.

After you got yourself back home, you found a boquet of flower on the table in living room. You walk closer to the boquet and see a red letter was inside the flowers.

"I guess that's from your 'friend' " a voice come out by your right side and you saw your dad in his pyjama. Then Taemin shows up behind him and mouthed 'Siwon' to you. What he meant is, that boquet is from Siwon. *What did he think he do?*

You bring the boquet into your room to read the letter. You put the boquet on your bed and pick the letter out. Slowly you open the letter, it has a perfume in it. *Yuck, he is * It says,

Thanks for the 'beats' that day. Thanks to your boyfriend.

And here is a present for you.

I'm asking you out in Monday, meet me at the park after school.

*For sure, I will not go*

 

 

 

 

Schoooooolllll

JiWoo hasn't come yet. Jonghyun is pack his books for the next session while Minho is sitting on his usual seat. You approach him to sit beside him, he is staring at you while you walk. He expect something from you. "Why?" you ask.

"Nothing" he look away. *He is so weird*

"Morning, fellas! Monday is the beast day!" Jonghyun shouts as he came in. The boys are looking at him weirdly. He is so enthusiastic in the morning even it's Monday. He burries his head in his arm as soon as he sit. "Where's JiWooooo" Jonghyun mumbles.

*Oh, everyone is weird today* Minho keep in silent, it's so unusual. He often came up with some topics but now he is quiet. The class are yawning by the time Mrs. Lee come into your class for the first session. Mrs. Lee warn them, "Study or detention after class"

After hearing 'detention after class', most of the whole class turning their eyes onto you. You end up give them a death glare that makes your whole body looks flaming (Haha, jk) . Minho isn't paying attention for the whole session, you felt something different in him. Usually, he might take a peek at you when you're not looking but you could feel it by your eyes' tail. Now, he is budy with himself and wondering by himself.

"Hey, what is up with you?" you approaches Minho when the four of you are heading to the canteen during brunch.

"I'm not feeling great" Minho asnwers. *He is so quiet today*

"Get well really soon!" You encourage him and he just reply with a small smile. JiWoo and Jonghyun also says GWS to him.

Along the brunch, Minho is in his daydreaming. He even doesn't reply any of your calls until the third time. When all of you are heading back into the class, Donghae and friends pass by. He greets you by himself and so you smiles him back. Minho is looking on the ground when his hyung pass by.

JiWoo and Jonghyun are walking in front of both of you. Minho finally look up and says, "HyunJae, where did you go on the weekend?"

*It's a random question* "Me? in the weekend? Why?" you ask him back.

"Not so important anyway. But did you went somewhere?" he said.

"Yes I did. I visit a bookstore nearby" you said. Yes, it's true. You stop in a bookstore before you date with Donghae. You doesn't realize that after that you have a date.

"Oh okay" he satisfied. "Why?" you asked again feeling curious. "No, it doesn't matter. I think I saw you yesterday with my hyung, but I think I'm wrong" He said while chuckling then smile to you. Just at that time, you realized that you had a date with Donghae. *He saw me in the date?*

You couldn't reply any so you just say, "Oh"

 

 

*Flashback*

"Hyung, you are home", Minho said as Donghae opened the front door.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Minho asked him suspiciously.

"Avoiding you from what?" Donghae asked him back.

"Who was that? Wasn't that HyunJae?" Minho asked.

"HyunJae? N-no way. Why must be her? And why you suppose to know?" Donghae fold his arm.

"If it wasn't her then who? I saw that it was her" Minho answered.

"I just date a girl, and you don't have to know who was that girl" Donghae talks back.

"Anyway, why are you so defensive. I'm fine if it's HyunJae. But I think you must have known that I-"

"Yeah, you like HyunJae" Donghae cut him before he could finish his sentence.

"Well I like her and I-"

"I will not like her too anyway. I will not put the girl you love in danger again"

"I don't mean it, hyung. But-"

"Finish this up already. This is nonsense" Donghae said and walk into his room.

Minho knew what his hyung meant by 'the girl you love in danger again', and somehow he felt guilty.

 

"Hey" A whisper come into your ear. In a reflect you look back and saw no one. Then when you turn your face to the front again you saw Donghae is walking and tilt his head a little to you then smirk. *That guy*  He gives a signal to you, 'wanna let me to drive you home?' by pointing his finger to his car. You shook your head and gives a signal back 'I am with Minho'. Then Donghae leave. *Actually I want to go with him*

Several seconds later, Minho shows up behind you. "Finish having your 'business'?" you asked him and giggles. He just had some 'business' in the restroom.

"Yeah done, let's go home now" he said and drag your hand towards his motorcycle. After you arrived at your front door, you opened the door and saw Taemin lying on the sofa. *glad MiSun isn't here*

"Here" Taemin lend you a red letter. "From who is it?" you asked him.

"Same person as yesterday? Guess he haunted you down hahaha" Taemin jokes.

You open the letter and saw that it was from Siwon again,

I know you will not come. See you and your boyfriend tomorrow around!

*Who cares, jerk?!*

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update. Enjoy my 29! And anyway, almost reach 30s chapters!! YOHOOO *overexcited*

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, FELLAS! :)