Chapter 20

Hot and Cold

As you walk towards him, he tilted his head then look away. "Donghae, I'm sorry for that day......you know, the vacation thing.."

He turn his head to you that cause you to stop talking. His face looks so pale, and his eyes were blurry,

"Are you okay?" You asked he look away again, so you couldn't see his face.

"Ne" he just said

"Look, I'm sorry for-"

"I said I'm okay. Just leave me, okay? That time is not a matter anymore" he walk away. *why is he like that?*

The next day, you ask Minho about Donghae. Minho said that he is also acting like that in the house, it doesn't matter.

But Donghae's friends said that Donghae acting weird these days. He became a lot quieter. *it's not because of me, isn't it?*

On the other hand, no doubt, Jonghyun and JiWoo is now in the relationship. So you often was left with Minho. They are busy dating.

 

As the bell rang, you walk to the school's gate and find the familiar girl there standing. You look closer and unfortunately in sudden she turns her face to you, making you jump. *wait....she is... I know I know* you think deeply *Eunkyung?!!*

Eunkyung is your bestfriend from the old school but you two no longer besties with no reason.

"E...eun kyung?" You ask

The girl's face were as shock as you. But she calm herself again and walk away, and her walk become more faster.

*it must be her* you want to follow her, but you forgot to take some books from your locker. So you go back to the locker.

After taking some homeworks into your bag, you close the locker hardly making a loud 'BANG' sound since no one is in the corridor.

Suddenly, you heard a wail. It's like a person in pain. You have no idea why you want to follow the sound.

You found the source is in the male restroom. *it must be a man* you start to walk away, realize that you can't help that guy. You cannot get into the restroom. But the guy's voice become louder.

*aish* you take some steps closer to the restroom and take a deep breath. You start to take a peek into the restroom and find a guy standing in front of the mirror. Suddenly the guy seems like losing his balance and fall into the ground. You quickly run to him, not thinking to get into a male restroom.

When you turn his heavy and well-built body, you place him onto your lap and.... *donghae?* Donghae still open his eyes a little, but slowly.....he pass out.

Not knowing what to do, you just call Minho to told him to come over. You cannot bring Donghae alone.

 

Several minutes later, Minho get into the situation. He lift his unconsious hyung up.

"It's okay, HyunJae. I will take over from here" he rush away from you. Not expecting that you will give him a tons of question.

You are so cinfused. What happen to Donghae just now? And why MInho avoiding you?

 

Those questions wondering in your mind. And the most of it is 'Will Donghae be okay?' . You step into your house and no presence of human living in there. Taemin isn't home. *Where is he*

At the same time, Taemin open the door and seems like saying something to someone. When Taemin, open the door, you saw a cute-faced girl, the same age as Taemin and also in a uniform standing there.

"Mi Sun,, Wanna come in?" Taemin ask that girl.

*Mi Sun? Siwon's little sister?* you stare at Mi Sun, and she noticed, making her uncomfortable. But she said,

"Is that your sister?" she point at you. Now, you are the one that uncomfortable.

"Yes, she is" Taemin answer then sigh. Like signaling he doesn't like to have a sister like you. You give him a glare. You have no idea whether to give her a warm smile or just to be quiet there. since it's Siwon's sister.

Instead of greeting you, Mi Sun only says,

"Oh. I will walk myself to home" she bows sarcastically towards you.

"Wait-" Taemin wants to stop her but failed. Then Taemin give you a look,

"Great, now she is gone." he glare at you

"What?"

"Nevermind"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just remember that I have to add Taemin's presence in this story. And well, I forgot who's Siwon's little sister's name.

Yeah, I have to take a peek in the previous chapter LOL