Chapter 26

Hot and Cold

"WOAH!" You scream for the fifth time when your are unsteady with the bike. Donghae chuckles at your scream for few times, and that makes you more embarrassed. *Am I sounded like a pig?* You give him glares too, but he continues to chuckles.

After trying to round the park for few times, you finally learned.

"Okay, I'll let go this time" Donghae said as he ungrip the bicycle. You felt worried anyway. *Can I do this?*

"No! Stay by my side" you unpurposely said. *ups*. He raises a brow, and you felt more stupid than before.

"Okay, let it go. I'll try" you cut him before he could say anything else.

And quiet a good progress for you. You ride one round y yourself and you cheer happily as you arrived to where Donghae still standing.

"Quiet fast learner. For a newbie" He highfives you on the air. And you have to stretch your arm a bit to reach his hand.

"I mean for a shortie" he corrected then giggle. You glare at him, you mean to give him a death glare, but it didn't affect him.

"Okay, because I already teach you, go buy ice cream for me" he said, and signaling you to get down from the bicycle.

"Uh? You should the one who buy it. I mean as a reward for your student?" You grin at your last sentence.

He raises a brow. again. But this time the oppositw brow. "You said, you will do anything I asked"

*Oh yeah, I forgot* you pout cutely hope it have some effects. But, nothing. He look away and guide his bicycle to the bicycle's rent, for the payment. You glare at his back. Fortunately he is not looking at you, or else you will be humiliated for the hundredth times. You walk to the ice cream stand and order a chocolate for you and vanilla for Donghae. You turn back to the place where you both were standing and saw Donghae was there already.

"Let's sit there" Donghae pointed an empty bench which is far from the crowd and surrounded by trees.

Lone-Bench-in-a-Forest-of-Green-teampeet (This is perfect!)

You felt awkward for a moment. But at last you follow him to that bench. *Uhm..If that dream came true*

Both of you sit on that bench and sink into each of daydreaming. *It will be good if he circled his arm around my shoulder this time, if he is my boyfriend---------I'm becaming weird these days. Messy feelings towards him. Am I?*

You roll your eyes to explore the surrounding, avaoiding eye contact. Finally, you got a chance to stare at him. He has his cold face on and in his daydreaming. You don't like unwarm person like now he was showing. *Howcome I can have this feeling towards a person like him?* *No, I mean I don't have any sort of feeling* The more you stare at him, you remember the old Donghae, which you unlike. Yet the more you stare, the more your heart thumping.

"HyunJae.." He broke the silence. He seems going to tell something important by his serious expression.

"Ne?" you answer birghtly, relief that there are no awkward silence anymore.

"---" Just when he want to continues, a voice break the moment.

"Donghae oppa~!" a girl's voice. Her voice is familiar to you, you look around to find where the voice coming from until you saw a girl running towards you. That familiar girl, the one you thought it is EunKyung. But here, she is more prettier than before.

"You are here also, oppa~What a coincidence" she said, and clinging her arm into Donghae's. Donghae's face is a bit shock of her presence.

"Ne" Donghae answers coldly.

"EunKyung?" you join in, make her turn her face to you. She pauses for a moments and glaring at you in shocking. But suddenly she changes her expression into a friendly one,

"Oh. How do you know my real name? Have we ever met before?" she said innocently.

You drop your jaw feeling confuse. *yes, we WERE bestfriend. Aren't we?*

She stop you before you could say anything by let out her hand. "People know me as Tiffany. Nice to meet you. Donghae must tell you a lot about me" she said, and turn her eyes to Donghae. But Donghae isn't looking at her. You felt a sudden change in Donghae, he is the most cold people ever. Even more cold than Siwon. *Oh, you still remember him, HyunJae?*

"Mind if I borrow oppa for moments?" EunKyung said or Tiffany said to you, still hanging in Donghae's arm.

"Y-yes" you shock of her act. EunKyung that you know isn't this kind of girl.

Donghae looking down, feeling sad...or depressed? You have no idea.

You were left there alone. Though, Tiffany said only for moments, right? So, maybe Donghae will come back there.

You kept waiting for moments there. But no sign of Donghae until you hear Minho's voice, "Oh, there you are, Jae". He comes toeard you from your back.

"What're you doing here?" Minho asks.

"Get some air. Too much crowd there"

"C'mon. We are going home" he said, hold your arm and leads you toward the car.

You look back to the bench before you have no sight of it anymore. *Maybe he's not going back*

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this is my present for you, hehe

 

Donghae's POV
 

What a coincidence to meet Minho and his friends here. I always go to this place every Sunday, for a bike. I'm quiet good at biking, even it takes hours to me. I decided not to show my presence in front of him. If Minho knew that I'm still biking for hours, maybe he would send me back home. (You'll know the reason later)

After the fifth round, I saw HyunJae is now alone under the tree. Yes, HyunJae is Minho's crush from what I got. I can see how Minho treat her differently. Not a doubt, HyunJae is a livley and cheerful girl that suit Minho's type and also me. But no...no.... I don't like her.

A bit concern, I approach her from her back. And she starts acting silly, she thought she is dreaming. She is too mature to pinching cheeks like that. I saw her feel lonely so that's why I approached her. She is a bit clumsy, or maybe a lot. Most of the students now can ride a bike, while she.....she cannot even ride one.

I think she needs some company, so I teach her slowly how to bike. I'm tired actually but somehow I'm proud, I suceed in teaching!

I told her to buy me an ice cream and she pouts. I can see her pouts cutely, she is in purpose doing that. To avoid my laughter and my blushing cheeks, I turn my back on her and lead my bike to the rent's. I think I should stop biking for moments to accompany her, besides I'm tired already. I start to gasping air to breath. My breath back to normal when she came, brought two ice creams in her hand.

She is just like a little kid, but beautiful. If I could love her, I will. But the problem is, Minho loves her. I cannot fight over my own borther. I had enough rivalry with him.

After she gave me one, I saw Tiffany is in the park. She is hanging out with her friends. If I meet her, it would be a mess. So, I lead HyunJae to a bench that's far away from the crowd. I know it will be awkward with her, but it's my best choice rather than meet Tiffany.

HyunJae and I avoiding each others eye contact, I know. I caught her staring at me, and deep inside I felt uncomfortable, more like nervous. I can't brace myself to stare back at her, it will be a lot more awkwards.

The one I love is the place, it's so peaceful that I only can hear the breeze. If it's a place for a date, it will be really nice. And I can circled my girl around with my arm and kiss her right at the time. But I clear that thought when I heard a super annoying voice, it's Tiffany. She ruin my moment, I'm just going to put a trust on HyunJae, I was going to tell her about my disease.

I was a little bit shocked at how she can noticed me that fast. Wow, so quick. A shiver running through my body when she in sudden hanging her arm in mine. I felt a little guilty when I have to left HyunJae there alone. All I wish I can do is, push Tiffany to the ground. But I cannot do that, since she is a girl. And besides, our parent are close. If I did something bad to her,..........yes, Tiffany had a big mouth. More worst, our parent always joke to pair us together. Although it's a joke, Tiffany take it seriously.

When we are a little, she is a quiet nice attitude girl. But when she moved to my school, bad things start coming. She acted like she close to me and always trail me along. That's bothering.

Tiffany then lead me to her friends and ask me to join with them Even I didn't get a chance to answer, Tiffany just pull me into the group. The girls are cheering when I came, it's weird. I'm normal. Only HyunJae, Minho, and boys that treat me like a normal. The girls are envying Tiffany at how close we are. I feel too uncomfortable. Until I got a chance to talk, I excuse them.

I was running to the bench where HyunJae was sitting.I don't know why am I doing that. Just in case that she is waiting for me there, though the chance is a little. But I saw that the bench already empty.

Right, Donghae. What reason that could make her wait for you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, that Donghae's POV is a little present from me. And right, that Tiffany was the SNSD's Tiffany. Shocking? I wish I know why I put her up. And sorry if chapters by chapters ruining the foreword and also the title, hahahaa. I don't mean it, but who cares? I have no idea anymore. lol

So my advice is, be careful to choose the title and make the foreword. Hehe :D

ENJOY. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!