Flashback

Hot and Cold

Flashback~

Autumn morning is beautiful as always. You sit alone below the tree of your school's park, daydreaming. Suddenly, someone catch your sight, Siwon walking under the sun ray and trees with his hand in the pocket. You saw girls was amazed when he passed by, even there was a girl who screamed. But he kept walking and steady. You tidied your long hair, expecting he'll see you. Though you know it's pretty impossible.

You're in love with him for 2 years. Every girls love him though, so you don't put a high expectation on him. *It's impossible* you always said to yourself. He walking towards the path near you, your eyes met his. You couldn't imagine what will your face look like, staring at him like an idiot. Then, he smirked. Although you're confused by that smirk (or maybe ashamed), you are really happy. Your smile started to glow. Then, your best friend, EunKyung appeared.

"HyunJae!" she shook your shoulder. "Daydreaming again?! What are you thinking? Siwon~...?" she asked with a teasing grin.

You don't answer her and just raise a brow to her, you are trying hard to hide your expression. But iw was such a failed, you burst out in to a laughter.

"I heard he's interested in you" You shocked, the she laughed. She often joke like it was a really fact.

You punch her on the shoulder, since she always joked around that way.

*KRRIIIIIINNNGGGG* *Argh, time's up?!*

"I think it's our calling" EunKyung pulled you hand and went in to the class

 

When it's time for dismissed, you took some books from the locker and went home. "Bye, Jae" EunKyung said

You went into your bedroom and throw yourself onto the bed, sighed *What a day* *Are you really like me?* That question kept wandering in your mind, although you know EunKyung was just joking. *Stupid! That's impossible* You said to yourself. Without you notice,your eyes start to close and you're asleep.

You woke up and found out it was 6 p.m. You took a shower and changed clothes, ready to buy supplies in the market as your parent old you to. You wore a t-shirt and short to the market. Taemin want to join also, so you let him. You took the basket and ready to hunt your supplies. Fortunately, you saw Siwon. He was in the market too. He was there to buy some milk. Nervous, excited, scared are mixed in your feeling.

You joined the line in the cashier after you finished. Taemin was still searching for his favorite gum. Then, you heard something behind you. You saw Taemin bumped into someone accidently, and that 'someone' was Siwon. You getting more nervous and quickly turned your head to face in front, hope he didn't see you.

Suddenly, he called, "HyunJae, right?" *He knows my name?! >,<*

"Yes, I am" as you turned your head and you felt your cheeks turned red. Your legs trembling too.

"Oh, you are from Blossom Highschool too, isn't it? Nice to meet you, I'm Siwon anyway" He smiled

"Yeah, nice to meet you too" You're so speechless at that time. Unfortunately, the coversation ended there, you hope for a long coversation, but just hoping won't do.

 

You're home and still wondering when you meet Siwon.

"Sist, who is he? You know him" Taemin suddenly asked

"Yeah, he's popular" You puked . *Thanks, Taemin, for bumped into him. Nyehehehehe*

"No doubt, he's handsome!"

You smirked

You're home and received 2 messages. The first message who popped out is from your bestie, EunKyung.

HyunJae ahh~, sorry for not tell you this at school.

Tomorrow I'll be absent, I've to attend a test for my new school all of sudden. Sorry >,<

*You move? You leave me alone here?! arrrgh* You felt sad, you no longer can be together with EunKyung after graduated.

You opened the final message, it was unknown number.

Hi, Jae. Glad to know you. I got this from your friend, EunKyung. Hope we can get closer :)

You better alone tomorrow.

Siwon

*Siwonn?!* *Thanks to you, Kyung* you smiled. You replied,

I'm glad too, hope so. What do you mean by better alone?

He didn't reply, and you felt ashamed. So you leave the message.

 

*Morning! Morning! Wake up! Wake up!* your alarm warned you, it's 6 a.m.

*Argh, I'm still sleepy* You took a shower and brush your teeth. You dressed yourself naturally today then you're ready for school. (You forgot to wake your brother up. Your mind was blown because of Siwon's message :p)

The school was quiet, only few students arrived. You checked your watch and it's still 6.30. *Too early* while the class start at 7 a.m. You bored waiting, so you used your time to tidy your messy locker. You heard footstep coming towards you in the hallway. You took a peek from your locker, and it was Siwon! *What kind of fate is this!* You blushed. You staring and frozen. Unfortunately, he saw you. *ARGH, stupid stupid stupid*

"Hi" he waved confusedly, you waved back.

"Isn't it too early?" He asked, walkimg towards your locker.

"Yeah. How about you?"

"It's better early than being late. My home is far from here." He answered

You stared at him again, then one of your book fell down and bring you back to the reality. He giggled, you felt embarrased and picked up your book.

"K, I have to go back to class. See ya!"

*Jae! Why are you always stupid?!* You said to yourself, you cheek blushed of embarrassment.

 

What you worried is lunch time, and here's the time. You don't want to eat alone. So you forced yourself to eat with the nerdies. But before you reach their table, you heard someone whispered into your ear "Need friend?" and your hands were pulled. You wanna shout because of shocked, but you saw Siwon is the one pulled your hand. He brought you to somewhere and you followed him.

Both of you arrived at the corner of the school, it was quiet, no one was there. You can feel your heartbeat getting faster when he stared at you.

"This is what I mean by 'better being alone"" he said then paused.

 

 

What will happen next? :D Wait for the next chapter!