Chapter 15

Hot and Cold

-Dinner-

It's an awkward dinner. Junsu's mom sit on the head of table's seat. Junsu sit at your left and Minho at your right. Eunhyuk sit in front of Junsu and Donghae sit in front of you. Onew seat the opposite of Junsu's mom. And for sure, JiWoo sit next to Minho's right with Jonghyun in front of her.

"Do we have something to drink?" you whisper to Minho to avoid the awkward silence.

Then Junsuu order his maid in Indonesian, "Bu, sediakan jus jambu seperti biasa"

All of you don't understand what he said, then the maid come out with guava juice.

"Hmmm, it's delicious" you taste the juice and say it to Junsu's mom.

she smile because of your compliment, but Donghae smirk 'heh' still looking at his food. But you just ignorehis action.

All of you pray together before eating. Then Minho pick some foods to your plate. "Here, it's delicious. It's called ayam betutu" he smile

"Thankyou, ooo~ how did you know such thing?" you ask

"Well, I read" he start to eat his food. You start eating too. Most of the food is spicy, so you sips a lot of water at time.

Minho's lip also getting red, but not as red as you. JiWoo also. And Onew, his lip turn thicker. Except Donghae, you guess he's not taking the spicy one.

Donghae take a lot of drink then. *What for? He doesn't look like he feel the spicyness* After take a long sip, he start to choke a bit.

Then suddenly, he burst out with a splash of water that splashing you on the face. *AGH!*

Eunhyuk and Jonghyun start to worry him, and also Junsu's mom.

"Are you okay?"

"Drink it slowly"

"Here, I will refill your water "

*I'm the one who got wet. Why people have to worry him?*

"Are you okay, Jae?" Minho at your right asking. He's the only one who cares anyway.

"Here, let me help you" Minho offer his still-clean napkin.Then he wipe your face.

"Thankyou" you reach his napkin to do it by yourself.

 

After the chaos finished. Minho interrupt, "how you two know each other?"

You just realize then that the question was pointed to you. "Me?" you point yourself. At the same time, DOnghae did the same like you do.

"Um.. Have no idea" you say quickly with a low volume.

Donghae raise his brow. He clear his throat and continue eating while saying,

"Well, not that long. Rarely I see my dongsaeng with a girl"

You look at Minho with a curious look and can feel a tension between them. The others seems feel it too. So all of them stay quiet also Junsu's mom. Minho doesn't give any response. But after several seconds,

"Well, she?" he point at you. "She's cool by the way. I'm not regret to be her friend." he smile calmly. *Uh-oh, he's so gentle*

Now, Donghae is the one who doesn't give any response.

 

"Ahjumma, kamsahamnida!" you all said.

All of you walk on the path to the beach's gate to send Donghae, Eunhyuk, Onew back to their village. You walk with JiWoo the latest. Minho and Jonghyun lead the way.

"Bro, I saw you just now you did it on purpose, ain't it?" Eunhyuk tap Donghae's shoulder and giggling.

"Not really, I was just concerned, she is running out of water because of eating such food" he smirk and take a peek at you which is behind him.

Onew and Eunhyuk then laughing. You just realized that they're talking about you.

*Why that Donghae hate me that much?*

 

Before split over. Eunhyuk suggest,

"how if we play to the beach tomorrow. They had a banan boat here"

"That'll be great!" JiWoo cheers and chase Jonghyun's arm. Jonghyun also looks excited.

Of course, they are the most excited. You sigh *If DOnghae keep like this, it's no sucha great*

"Are you okay?" Minho spot you.

"Eh-huh.I'm fine" you smile

"You coming, right?"

You thought for awhile..... "Yes, I will"

Then all of you said your goodbyes.